• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This team is very creative

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
… in finding ways to keep opposing teams in games when they're outplaying them. Going back to last year, and in the BUF, CAR, and MIN games this year.

Under Trestman, this is THE most frustrating freaking team I've watched. What the hell is it that we can't put a game away? It's honestly amazing.

Today, at one point they had 500 total yards to Minnesota's 250 (I think) and only led 14-10. That's mind blowing. They literally dominated from start to finish today, and the fact that Minnesota was on the verge of tying that game on the final possession is outrageous. My level of "giving a shit" heading into this game was probably lower than it has been in a decade or so… but if they would have lost that game, I swear I would have blown a gasket.

Even when they fell down 10-0 in the first, I'm sitting their thinking; "they're outplaying them"… lol.

The Detroit home game and Minnesota road game last year were the SAME way. The final game vs GB and @WSH could be argued in that fashion as well.

There's just something very obviously lacking with this team from an intangible standpoint. I'm happy they won, and it certainly brightens my week up a bit. But Jeez… I'm telling ya. They outplayed them EASILY by 2-3 scores today, and could have lost.

My rant for the day. CHEERS!

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how we used to win games. Getting doubled up in yardage and winning with D and special teams. If we had a good looking, marketable QB the game would never be this close. NFL would make damn sure of that.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's how we used to win games. Getting doubled up in yardage and winning with D and special teams. If we had a good looking, marketable QB the game would never be this close. NFL would make damn sure of that.

Hey bro… Jay's got mad sex appeal.

h
gq-jc.jpg

:lol:

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd fuck him.

Wait?.... What?.....

Why'd I say that?

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is your answer to every question about football. Take the ball away = winning football. Give the ball away = losing football. And that's what we excel at. Lovies teams had no offense but the defense took balls away.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted this on another forum on our Bear team creativity...

Inside the D huddle, Briggs looks around and says, "Even numbers run a cover 2 shell, Odd numbers a cover 1, you taller guys go man to man, got it.... Break"