• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

this is what drives me nuts about Jerry

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys owner/GM Jerry Jones believes ILB Rolando McClain has been "really impressive."

"He’s a different cat out there," Jones gushed. "He’s got the right attitude. I hope his improvement progresses so that we can get him into some games." Despite the praise, Jones admitted that McClain is not yet in football shape, and likely won't be ready for the Cowboys' second preseason game. ESPN Dallas' Todd Archer believes the Cowboys want McClain to win their middle-linebacker job. It speaks to the Cowboys' almost unfathomable lack of defensive depth that a player who's made 11 appearances since the end of the 2011 season could be the one picking up the slack for injured captain Sean Lee.

How about the best guy win the damn job!!!

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah the players are even in on it now- McClain made a play yesterday and supposedly Wilcox went wild saying thats what we need. Look I want him to win the job, but I want him to want to win it as well.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen on the best guy playing. First thing they told us this year was the 3 best LBs will play and that was before Lee even went down. Seemed like a comment pointed right at Mr. carter to me. I have no problem with them wanting McClain to be the guy that wins it as long as they don't try to force the issue just to make Jerry look like he saw a gem that no one else did. Still say Holloman is by far the best candidate on the team right now and think he wins the job eventually...or at least the nickel job. The guy just makes plays.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amen on the best guy playing. First thing they told us this year was the 3 best LBs will play and that was before Lee even went down. Seemed like a comment pointed right at Mr. carter to me. I have no problem with them wanting McClain to be the guy that wins it as long as they don't try to force the issue just to make Jerry look like he saw a gem that no one else did. Still say Holloman is by far the best candidate on the team right now and think he wins the job eventually...or at least the nickel job. The guy just makes plays.

Dont know what happened to him vs Oakland. He supposedly graded out really bad. Just 1 game though . I agree about him having the nose to make plays

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"How about the best guy win the damn job!!! "

Yes,..........Please, and consistent would be nice. Way to many guys make two good plays for every one real bad one