• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is the guy I am most excited to see succeed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you Schmoopy1000....Matter of fact, I'm looking forward seeing all the draft picks and FA's with the way our team has drafted the last few seasons. None of these guys were on my radar but from what I'm reading, both Hill & Pollard could have early impacts. Gotta be excited when the new OC is standing on his chair to draft Pollard.

Camp can not get here fast enough for me.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with you Schmoopy1000....Matter of fact, I'm looking forward seeing all the draft picks and FA's with the way our team has drafted the last few seasons. None of these guys were on my radar but from what I'm reading, both Hill & Pollard could have early impacts. Gotta be excited when the new OC is standing on his chair to draft Pollard.

Funny you say that, because Pollard is the other guy I am excited to see how he plays out.
Also as you pointed out will our Offense be able to be not so obvious.

Didnt know the bold print
giphy.gif

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking forward to seeing Hill,Pollard,McGovern and those two rookies from Miami. Joe Jackson really was a good player at Miami

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny you say that, because Pollard is the other guy I am excited to see how he plays out.
Also as you pointed out will our Offense be able to be not so obvious.

Didnt know the bold print
giphy.gif
The best we can hope for is Moore allowed to show motion and different sets to make this team far less unpredictable that requires the defenses to study more than previous years. I'd love to see this team in the gun with both Elliott and Pollard in the backfield. Show the read option with Elliott and Pollard coming around for a pitch should Elliott not get the ball. I know and we should be a running team first but God Almighty lets be less predictable doing it.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fist time in a long time that players the Cowboys have to cut might start on some other teams roster. We have not been to the promised land in a long time and I am hoping we crash that gate

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fans have been calling for a true run stuffing DT for years, if Hill is that guy he could be the piece that makes a good D great.
I don't think that is what they see as being Hill's forte. More a disruptive force that can penetrate from the inside I think. Woods and Collins when playing together do a decent job at plugging up the middle. Hopefully Hill can help out there too. What we saw against the Rams was pathetic but for most of the year they were pretty good up the middle.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill seems to give max effort and does not appear to take very many plays off. Last season the DL was a little short staffed as they had committed the roster spot and money to Irving. Hill replaces Irving. Hill looks like a player that could demand double teams. I also think the DL was pretty beat up by the time they got to LA.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fans have been calling for a true run stuffing DT for years, if Hill is that guy he could be the piece that makes a good D great.
I had been calling for a disruptive force in the middle, & the way Rod talks of him. I am kinda excited to see how he will turn out.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hill seems to give max effort and does not appear to take very many plays off. Last season the DL was a little short staffed as they had committed the roster spot and money to Irving. Hill replaces Irving. Hill looks like a player that could demand double teams. I also think the DL was pretty beat up by the time they got to LA.
I hope so. I can't get over why he wasn't starting but he did seem to play when the game was on the line. I was guessing regardless of what we read that the issue was inconsistent effort. I'm hoping that isn't going to be the case.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fist time in a long time that players the Cowboys have to cut might start on some other teams roster. We have not been to the promised land in a long time and I am hoping we crash that gate
I hope so. Going to take some luck. Hopefully the Cowboys avoid the injuries. On paper this team is damn good all over the place. I forgot to even mention Donovan Wilson whom I really like. Heath misses too many tackles and needs to be a backup.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Me too. I can't wait for this season to begin!!!

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. Going to take some luck. Hopefully the Cowboys avoid the injuries. On paper this team is damn good all over the place. I forgot to even mention Donovan Wilson whom I really like. Heath misses too many tackles and needs to be a backup.

I hate to say it, but I see Heath still being the starter this year. Hope I am wrong.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate to say it, but I see Heath still being the starter this year. Hope I am wrong.
Sadly I'm guessing you are right. It's pathetic if they roll him out there again, but I suspect they probably will...:pout:

snookdad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited about Hill. He's going to be very disruptive in collapsing the middle of the pocket. I think that going to pay major dividends in stopping the run, creating pressure aginst opposing QB's and forcing turn overs.

I'm also excited about Pollard. He's going to extend Zeke's career and also be nice in the slot. Now both these guys are rookies so lets temper or expectations.

Don't sleep on the FA Christian Covington too. He's a solid addition that will add some good beef to our DT's