• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Is Silly

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
…………….or at the very least uninformed.

The 49ers have been hiding Jimmy Garoppolo -- but can they do it against the Chiefs?

They weren't "hiding" him, they simply didn't need him to throw since Green Bay was helpless to stop the running game. The inference seems to be that Garoppolo is sub-standard and has to be "hidden". He's not; if they need him, he can do it as he's shown numerous times during the season.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garoppolo is low key setup to be the Super Bowl MVP. All of the QB attention is on Mahomes. All the Chiefs defense will hear for 2 weeks is how do you stop the 49ers running game. They go into this game looking for the run and Shanahan is going to have Garoppolo kill them with play action.

I would not be surprised if our very 1st play of the game is a Play Action Deep Pass. I feel like the past two weeks of domination in the running game has set it up.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garoppolo is low key setup to be the Super Bowl MVP. All of the QB attention is on Mahomes. All the Chiefs defense will hear for 2 weeks is how do you stop the 49ers running game. They go into this game looking for the run and Shanahan is going to have Garoppolo kill them with play action.

I would not be surprised if our very 1st play of the game is a Play Action Deep Pass. I feel like the past two weeks of domination in the running game has set it up.
He's a big time clutch player and he's a winner. He comes in to a 1 and 10 team and reels off 5 wins in a row including three against playoff teams that year.
He gets hurt the next year and they are the second worst team in the league.
He's healthy this year and the 49ers go to The Bowl.
He's 21 and 5 as a 49er QB.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

No doubt. The Chiefs have to assume heavy run and will bring more in the box. The first problem is can they stop the outside speed? Next problem is we also ran inside in these last two wins.

Worse problem is the 49ers ARE able to execute play action.