• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is just flatout rude

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, this one:

cqik.jpg
This is represented on the Browner story on the SF board. We, on the Hawks board, get chastised for having anything but pleasant convos about our 49er foes while they get to talk this sh*t. Nobody wants to see this crap. What, are they above the rules? Or, are we the softies to accept the rules? F'rinstance, we got sh*t for starting a separate flame thread. Everytime I pop on there, I find highly offensive trashtalk the moment I start reading. This takes the cake.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is represented on the Browner story on the SF board. We, on the Hawks board, get chastised for having anything but pleasant convos about our 49er foes while they get to talk this sh*t. Nobody wants to see this crap. What, are they above the rules? Or, are we the softies to accept the rules? F'rinstance, we got sh*t for starting a separate flame thread. Everytime I pop on there, I find highly offensive trashtalk the moment I start reading. This takes the cake.

Um.. Do you happen to have ninersickness contact info?

Do you Know if he is holding?

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

who chastised you for talking about the 9er's on the seahawks forum ? it's your forum and if the 9er fans dont like what you say in your forum thats just too bad so sad it sucks to be them ..as long as you aren't trolling their forum they got nothing to say about it .. but that works both ways

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't complain about what they say on their forum and they can't complain about what you say on yours. The San Francisco boards are notoriously sensitive so it's best to avoid them.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't complain about what they say on their forum and they can't complain about what you say on yours. The San Francisco boards are notoriously sensitive so it's best to avoid them.

Sounds about right. The Giner fans on the ESPN boards all sound like 8 year olds. There are some good ones around these parts but in general I think it's best to ignore the bad ones. Plus you don't want to make them mad, they're known to get a little stabby if you do that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I've got no problem with 49ers fans hating on the Seahawks on their board or vs versus. It's going to happen. I saw that post and thought haters are going to hate. You can always fix it so you never see this poster posts if you like.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I feel the team has no one to blame for the bad image other than themselves. (was it cheesy ya but they have a right to say it on their board if they want to) It's time for everyone in that locker room to look in the mirror and say this is not who we are. If people want to label them as cheaters (harbaugh) than fine. I hope are guys take it as a challenge or disrespect and as long as Bruce was are last PED bust this year we can claim glory at the end of the year (hopefully with a ring). By showing we were the best team and didn't need PED to beat them. So let 49 fans say want they want as long as they don't come here saying your team sucks or 5 rings ect than I don't mind. The players have to earn respect nothing is given to you.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawksuatch is posting what is called " bulletin board material" and he did it on our board. No different then what happens in the club houses in the NFL. I expect we'll see a lot more of these bulletin board posts on both boards.
Nothing wrong with that!

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steroids are not injected into your arms fyi

C.Adl.C.Hox.Fan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True enough FBM.

I figure they gotta know they are becoming a non entity.
Of course they gotta bring this type of smack talk in.
Really, soon it will be all that they have.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, the telling tale here is that not one person brought up Harbaugh's stupid comments about the Seahawks on our board. NOT ONE. Browner says something in return that is relatively minor and several of them throw a hissy fit. You tell me which fan base has a better grasp of reality and how these media events work.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally when I saw that thread I just thought some of their fans were being immature. Doesn't bother me any. Stupid people are allowed to follow sports too.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good point WizardHawk. Loved your counter point on the 49er board.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culture of a board would have to come into play here. Sick is notorious on our board for posting pics, gifs, vids and the pic above was poking (no pun intended) fun at the article that the original poster put up. I really don't think that anyone truly gave a shit regarding what Browner actually said and if it was a viable threat because the thread at one point points to Harbaugh having gotten into fights during his playing days.

If you thought it was rude, I don't quite care but the whole thread wasn't nearly as malicious as you may think either.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Culture of a board would have to come into play here. Sick is notorious on our board for posting pics, gifs, vids and the pic above was poking (no pun intended) fun at the article that the original poster put up. I really don't think that anyone truly gave a shit regarding what Browner actually said and if it was a viable threat because the thread at one point points to Harbaugh having gotten into fights during his playing days.

If you thought it was rude, I don't quite care but the whole thread wasn't nearly as malicious as you may think either.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't think all SF fans are immature. There are several who have posted over on this board who are knowledgeable and rational. A few saying things off color should be expected especially with a division rival. I know I'm not all worked up over it, but I did find it funny they were making a deal over it when no one here bothered of Harbaugh's rather questionable judgement in his comments. I shared my views, but I'm not worked up over it.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dredinis21 Going back to the thread...I'd have to agree. I actually like some of NinerSickness posts. He's entertaining. This pic of shooting up was just a bit ...much however...not one of his better post IMO.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dredinis21 Going back to the thread...I'd have to agree. I actually like some of NinerSickness posts. He's entertaining. This pic of shooting up was just a bit ...much however...not one of his better post IMO.

I actually thought that it was pretty good delivery in rebuttal to the awesome vid of Browner lighting up like three guys.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting a vid of a someone shooting up was over the top IMO. However the vid of Browner taking out three guys inspired me to rip it off. I have no shame.

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Putting a vid of a someone shooting up was over the top IMO. However the vid of Browner taking out three guys inspired me to rip it off. I have no shame.

Perhaps it was Sick's attempt at connecting the dots, done tongue in cheek. He lays out three dudes because he was shooting up. Either way, I got a chuckle out of it and you got a video to enjoy so it seems to be a win-win.