• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is how a class act does it...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reggie Wayne writes an open letter to the Colts & their fans thanking them for their support after it was announced that the team would not present him with a new contract offer.

www.foxsports.com[/QUOTE]

IndyAndy it seems your the only Colts fan on the Hoop. Could you please participate in next weeks NFL Mock Draft?

Nos is doing his 2nd annual NFL draft on the 30th. Can you draft for your Colts please? We need a knowledgeable and active member so we had to settle for asking you. :D Hammer, and other guys are doing so since everyone is doing then you must. LOL. Please let us know if you can or if you know anyone that might be interested.

Link is below and really hope you can join. Thanks.

Nos' 2nd Annual Hoop NFL Mock Draft | SportsHoopla.com Sports Forums

IndyAndy

I can't reMember
Paddock Stand, Section 23, Row QQ, Seat 4
Hoopla Cash
$ 545.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm really not all that knowledgeable about such things. I've never really paid any attention to college football. I'll try, but if you can find someone who actually knows what they're doing, I'll be happy to step aside.

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really not all that knowledgeable about such things. I've never really paid any attention to college football. I'll try, but if you can find someone who actually knows what they're doing, I'll be happy to step aside.

Thank you Indy it means a lot and trust me it is a lot of fun. We do at least 2 mock drafts a month but this draft is a yearly one that we like to have 1 fan of the team draft for them. Other drafts you can earn $3,000 for 1st, $1,500 for 2nd, and $500 for 3rd so if you enjoy drafting this time check out the other drafts under the Mock Draft thread in Sports Forum Thread (near bottom of the page). Please send me or Nosferatu a email address or phone number so we can inform you when its your turn to pick. Draft starts Monday at 11am and you don't need to be a expert on CFB just cheat like most and google ESPN player positions per draft or Colts draft needs, plus walter football and you will see a projection of where guys should be drafted. Its all in fun so don't worry to much. Thanks again for joining.