• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This interviewer is going balls deep on Urbs

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who's spent a little time with the CUMstain, I always think I might post a reaction to something that happens to that crazy bastard. But you bucknutz get so butthurt SO easily...nobody can say shit about the complete deeeeeooooosh that is your HC. Deal with it - the guy is an asshole and crazy as fuck. Obviously, that is conducive to CFB coaching. It is what it is.

With that, I leave you this:

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As someone who's spent a little time with the CUMstain, I always think I might post a reaction to something that happens to that crazy bastard. But you bucknutz get so butthurt SO easily...nobody can say shit about the complete deeeeeooooosh that is your HC. Deal with it - the guy is an asshole and crazy as fuck. Obviously, that is conducive to CFB coaching. It is what it is.

With that, I leave you this:

This post almost turned me gay

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I shouldn’t laugh at such a serious topic, but that was so uncomfortable, I couldn’t help myself.

I do think it was smart to do an interview where he’d have an idea of what questions were coming, but man, he is not good in those situations.

Unfortunately for Meyer — it isn’t going to stop all the reporters at his first presser from asking questions about it. It is going to be a pain in the ass all year for him.
Dude needs a PR person to prep him at the bare minimum. He is making it all so much worse.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude needs a PR person to prep him at the bare minimum. He is making it all so much worse.
He was much better today. He stood up, answered all the questions (live) and didn't flinch.

I hope he now just shuts up about it and lets it die. I'm not confident.

We're talking about a guy who convinces kids from Georgia and Florida that Ohio in February isn't all that bad for a living. He thinks he could sell ice to an Eskimo and get a 20% tip. For all I know, he probably could.

ellupo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was better. One thing very telling was when he was asked in the presser if he thought she was abused or not. He just said he will have to rely on the experts. I didnt think he believed her.

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was much better today. He stood up, answered all the questions (live) and didn't flinch.

I hope he now just shuts up about it and lets it die. I'm not confident.

We're talking about a guy who convinces kids from Georgia and Florida that Ohio in February isn't all that bad for a living. He thinks he could sell ice to an Eskimo and get a 20% tip. For all I know, he probably could.
Well he has had a few weeks to work with people so he doesn’t sound like a heartless asshole. They also gave him the scripts to answer the questions he was going to be asked.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he has had a few weeks to work with people so he doesn’t sound like a heartless asshole. They also gave him the scripts to answer the questions he was going to be asked.
They gave him one for B1G Media Days which he totally ignored, so at least it appears he is trainable.

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was better. One thing very telling was when he was asked in the presser if he thought she was abused or not. He just said he will have to rely on the experts. I didnt think he believed her.
I think it is extremely evident he doesn’t believe her.