• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This interviewer is going balls deep on Urbs

it'sHuskers4me

New Era Huskers
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3qzksm.jpg

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah yes, the jealousy and anger in Losseville is still alive and well, it seems. Don't worry, I'm sure at some point you'll return to relevancy. Right?

Losing is the 2nd worst thing ever. Just ask Joe Pa's widow.

What do you call the team that has NEVER beaten "Losseville?"

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Losing is the 2nd worst thing ever. Just ask Joe Pa's widow.

What do you call the team that has NEVER beaten "Losseville?"
Comparing this to anything remotely close to Penn State shows your ignorance and blind anger.

You used to be good when Urban made you that way, now you're not. Like, at all. I'd love to see us face you right now, we both know how bad you'd get slaughtered. You can't even beat Kentucky.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing this to anything remotely close to Penn State shows your ignorance and blind anger.

You used to be good when Urban made you that way, now you're not. Like, at all. I'd love to see us face you right now, we both know how bad you'd get slaughtered. You can't even beat Kentucky.

lel. We suck, but so does OSUx and the B10. It's all shit.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure where you're at, everything does seem like shit.

Ohio State has never and will never beat FL. You're just not capable. Get over it. It's a lesser school academically and athletically. But just keep rockin' that B10 and thinking you're something when you sneak into a big bowl, the rest of us still laugh at the suckeyes.

OhioStateOwnedByTheFloridaGatorsJPG.JPG

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
“When it comes to the programs core value of treating women with respect, who respected and protected Courtney Smith?”

9 second pause

“That’s uhhh, that’s a tough question now that all the information is out.”

Translation now that everyone knows everything its impossible for me to justify my actions without looking like a fool.

I know I shouldn’t laugh at such a serious topic, but that was so uncomfortable, I couldn’t help myself.

I do think it was smart to do an interview where he’d have an idea of what questions were coming, but man, he is not good in those situations.

Unfortunately for Meyer — it isn’t going to stop all the reporters at his first presser from asking questions about it. It is going to be a pain in the ass all year for him.

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..he did spend time in the SEC so I believe it.
Yes, but at Florida, which is known for having a population mixed with liberals who condone that behavior. He likely got intoma crowd of lib friends and dabbled in the dark side with them.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State has never and will never beat FL. You're just not capable. Get over it. It's a lesser school academically and athletically. But just keep rockin' that B10 and thinking you're something when you sneak into a big bowl, the rest of us still laugh at the suckeyes.

No offense — but Florida is a train wreck. Michigan beat Florida by 5 touchdowns, the same year, OSU steamrolled us.

Not sure how you’d be calling out OSU now???

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense — but Florida is a train wreck. Michigan beat Florida by 5 touchdowns, the same year, OSU steamrolled us.

Not sure how you’d be calling out OSU now???
It's literally all they have left. I mean, they can't even beat Kentucky, and they only play basketball there.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's literally all they have left. I mean, they can't even beat Kentucky, and they only play basketball there.

If never having lost to OSUx, ever, is all we have left then why are you crying about it like a butthurt cuntflap? Perhaps, you're a bitch about this one, small detail? Yeah, it hurts.

Kentucky would probably beat OSUx this year...because I KNOW Florida would because we ALWAYs do.

:madgrin:

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If never having lost to OSUx, ever, is all we have left then why are you crying about it like a butthurt cuntflap? Perhaps, you're a bitch about this one, small detail? Yeah, it hurts.

Kentucky would probably beat OSUx this year...because I KNOW Florida would because we ALWAYs do.

:madgrin:
If we're talking about team OSU has never beaten, I'm more sore about never beating Air Force. Besides, if not for Urban, you guys never had a prayer against OSU either time. Realistically, we've only lost to him, not to Florida.

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know I shouldn’t laugh at such a serious topic, but that was so uncomfortable, I couldn’t help myself.

I do think it was smart to do an interview where he’d have an idea of what questions were coming, but man, he is not good in those situations.

Unfortunately for Meyer — it isn’t going to stop all the reporters at his first presser from asking questions about it. It is going to be a pain in the ass all year for him.
At least at the presser today, the SID (Emig) selects those who are going to ask questions. My guess is he will tell them "Urban answered everything he is going to answer in his ESPN interview for everyone to see. If you have any questions, go re-watch it. Football questions only."

That would be my strategy, but given the astounding failures of the PR department at OSU in this (and many other) mess(es), I am not confident.

TrustMeIamRight

Hoopla Cash
$ 28.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least at the presser today, the SID (Emig) selects those who are going to ask questions. My guess is he will tell them "Urban answered everything he is going to answer in his ESPN interview for everyone to see. If you have any questions, go re-watch it. Football questions only."

That would be my strategy, but given the astounding failures of the PR department at OSU in this (and many other) mess(es), I am not confident.

I agree — you know how relentless the media is to try and get answers. Personally, I couldn’t care less about the media, as they are just out to get the most attention on their articles or their opinions.

OSU will do everything they can to try and make it go away, but you know, as well as I and everyone else, it is going to be a headache for the time being.

Best of luck to OSU this year — hope UM can figure out our OL and the game will have meaning this year!

cwerph

Go Bucks!
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for my idea. Urban is going all in on his explanation.

Hopefully, he will shut up soon.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sgt Brutus

Goober
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Even you dont believe this :pound:

fishinabarrel

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Florida had a lease for awhile there but it's been up for awhile now. Maybe if they stop sucking so bad they can get a chance to renew it one day