• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This franchise needs a new conditioning program...bad

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again this team is falling apart due to injuries, I know the middle of the season can be rough but still...oh wait a minute it's only after week 1 and we already have a ton of key players hurt...again

It's the same story every year this team leads the NFL in key injuries, it's fucking ridiculous.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need more than that! An understanding of what is and isn't a penalty would be nice as well.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need more than that! An understanding of what is and isn't a penalty would be nice as well.

Definitely would help if other teams got penalized for the same things we got penalized for.

I'm pretty fucking pissed about it to be honest, we had a lot against us anyway but then we had the refs calling every single fucking thing against us but looked the other way as soon as the Jets did anything wrong.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's seemingly no way to fix this we can fire offensive coordinators, fire Rex Ryan whatever, it won't make any difference, we'll still lead the league in key injuries every year while being targeted by the refs for penalties.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Injuries are no excuse. Most teams don't have quality backups to fill in and bring back injured players too soon.
The Patriots have a history of injuries to key players but Bill Belichick would rather have a team consisting of better than average players getting less dollars who want to play, rather than a bunch of all stars with no one to back them up.

The Bills have played two very tough games against two very tough opponents. Barely got beat by both. I know, I know, a loss is still a loss. Your defense folded at critical times last night instead of sucking it up and drilling Fitzpatrick, they gave him a second breath at least 5 or 6 times. The defense need a real leader who can rile them up and get them to play beyond the pain and exhaustion.

You guys are close, so very close. Rex needs to stop worrying about trying to convince the world he's still coaching and convince the Bills he's their coach and show them how to win.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stephon Gilmore has to step up. He either gets beat or commits a penalty. Sick of him.

I agree, on the catch Marshall had before the catch he hurt his knee on, he manhandled Darby 10 yards off the line. No call. Simms even said, out loud, "he manhandles the defender". Meanwhile, Darby inadvertently trips up a receiver and he's called. It doesn't matter though... the defense has no chance if the offense can't muster a drive or two. Especially when they're sustaining the offenses drives for them! Three in particular that are easily avoidable, just takes discipline.

Schedule only gets tougher from here... these were our easy games.

I don't know what Roman is/was smoking... how Watkins isn't targeted immediately and often just flat out blows my mind. Not sure if firing him will change anything, but nowhere to go but up.

Taylor played bad in this one... I'm his biggest supporter, but he played bad.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins doesn't appear to be 100%, and he certainly isn't getting separation.

I can't see how you blame this one on the offense at all; the lack of a pass rush left the DBs out to dry far too often and the defense as a whole tired out. I do agree that Gilmore needs to step up; he was getting abused by Enunwa. Not exactly the way to earn yourself that new contract...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watkins can get separation on hooks, every time. And I've yet to even actually see him run a short cross.... it's embarrassing. Roman is a sideways play caller. The read option doesn't work when the QB doesn't run. Maybe that's on Taylor, maybe not. The middle of the field is not utilized. When the 1st quarter is over and the offense has nine plays, you cannot blame the defense for being tired. You can blame them for committing stupid penalties that are easily avoidable. You can blame them when some claim to be the best (Gilmore) but they can't stop a WR3, and doesn't try to tackle the RB.

Marshall and Decker are very good players, Fitzpatrick was 1-7 against Rex and we had beaten the Jets five straight... it was bound to flip.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon man, the pass rush is embarrassingly bad. Any NFL QB can pick apart a defense if they have all day to throw, and Fitz is actually above average with the Jets. The Bills had a little pass rush early until Hughes bit his tongue, after that virtually nothing. Buffalo (whether it was Rex, his brother, or whomever) was too chicken-shit to call blitzes to create that badly needed pressure.

You also can't blame the offense when it only takes them 3 plays to score in the first quarter (basically on one play). Sure, Tyrod missed a few easy short passes, but he also made two great throws for long scores.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, no pass rush. I agree. I just didn't expect any, without Dareus and the two rookie LB.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Absolutely, no pass rush. I agree. I just didn't expect any, without Dareus and the two rookie LB.

That shifts the blame away from the DBs IMO (other than Gilmore, who was struggling even with quick throws).

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That shifts the blame away from the DBs IMO (other than Gilmore, who was struggling even with quick throws).

I didn't blame the DB's. Specifically Gilmore, yes, but not the group. Lack of pass rush? Yeah. Of course. No Dareus, Hughes gets banged up early, the two rookies are injured. And the sacks were cut in half last year anyway. So the lack of pass rush is the least surprising thing to me.

I love Taylor....but he better start playing like he wants it, because right now it doesn't look like it. And I'm aware of the absolute dreadful line play up to this point. He still needs to be our best player.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't blame the DB's. Specifically Gilmore, yes, but not the group. Lack of pass rush? Yeah. Of course. No Dareus, Hughes gets banged up early, the two rookies are injured. And the sacks were cut in half last year anyway. So the lack of pass rush is the least surprising thing to me.

I love Taylor....but he better start playing like he wants it, because right now it doesn't look like it. And I'm aware of the absolute dreadful line play up to this point. He still needs to be our best player.

Hopefully Taylor realizes that his new contract could still result in getting cut loose at the end of the season. He needs to continue to improve his game.