• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This concludes McDaniels offseason spectacular

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on. BB failed first time out too.

He just got an aging and less than what we are used to Brady a first round bye and a home game.

And after Indy smacks KC upside the head, a second home game...
Don't the Pats have to play the Chargers this Sunday? That's not a sure thing for the Pats.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't the Pats have to play the Chargers this Sunday? That's not a sure thing for the Pats.

Well I wouldn't say it's 100% certain, anything can happen.

But would you honestly bet against them winning this game?

I wouldn't. You saw how your So Cal boys did in Chicago.

Might not be as cold but it ain't sun tannin' weather.

And BB has had basically 2 weeks to weigh his options.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I wouldn't say it's 100% certain, anything can happen.

But would you honestly bet against them winning this game?

I wouldn't. You saw how your So Cal boys did in Chicago.

Might not be as cold but it ain't sun tannin' weather.

And BB has had basically 2 weeks to weigh his options.
Yeah good point, but Rivers is playing good and IMO the Chargers have an excellent chance on winning this game.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SD with Rivers is 0-7 vs NE with Brady. I know it means jack in this game but history and playing in Gillette stacks up pretty good

That can't be right. Kyle Orton and Brock Osweiler beat Brady but Phylis Rivers is 0-7? Amazing.

Go Broncos!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That can't be right. Kyle Orton and Brock Osweiler beat Brady but Phylis Rivers is 0-7? Amazing.

Go Broncos!

Pat's never beat Elway and are like 7-8 vs Denver with Brady as QB, only team he has losing record against. Pats were up 14 in Denver vs OZ in 4th Q and one of BB's meltdowns losing HFA to your Broncos and then losing in the AFCG by 2, Gostkowski missed an Xtra point ,so they needed 2 to tie and Gronk couldn't make the catch. Won't bitch and say Talib was holding him, and your team won the SB that year

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat's never beat Elway and are like 7-8 vs Denver with Brady as QB, only team he has losing record against. Pats were up 14 in Denver vs OZ in 4th Q and one of BB's meltdowns losing HFA to your Broncos and then losing in the AFCG by 2, Gostkowski missed an Xtra point ,so they needed 2 to tie and Gronk couldn't make the catch. Won't bitch and say Talib was holding him, and your team won the SB that year
I remember that game.

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to forget it:suds: Gostkowski made like extra point ever, and then in the AFCG he missed one, which as you remember were down 2, instead of 1 forcing a 2pt conv try

Rivers is 0-7 against Brady, yet Brady got punked by Bradley Roby. Poor Phylis.

The Oldtimer

Older than dirt!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to forget it:suds: Gostkowski made like extra point ever, and then in the AFCG he missed one, which as you remember were down 2, instead of 1 forcing a 2pt conv try
Yes Gostkowski hardly ever missed a PAT. The game I want to forget but never seem to is the 2002 SB, when the Pats beat my Rams. Gostkowski kicked a FG to win the game. The Rams were heavy favorites, I was sick for days after that game. That was the game that I think Brady was pushed into the limelight.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos weren't good with McDaniels. When McD doesn't have Brady, he's isn't nearly as successful as people expect him to be. Perhaps if he had started Tebow in Denver, he may have saved himself from getting fired. Guess he wasn't smart enough to do that though.

How good were you on your 1st job?
Nevermind, you're probably still on your 1st job.

I'd say he learned in Denver, he did turn down Cincinnati and Indy.....

megalodon30

Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How good were you on your 1st job?
Nevermind, you're probably still on your 1st job.

I'd say he learned in Denver, he did turn down Cincinnati and Indy.....

How is that relevant? He wasnt successful in NE without Brady. He wasn't successful in Denver. He wasn't successful in St. Louis. 1st job, 2nd job, 100 jobs. I need to see McD lead a team that doesn't have Brady to the playoffs, otherwise he's just overrated, plain and simple.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I will, Talib grabbed him and wouldn't let go..... Fucker.