• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

They were in it...

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...till the last 1:30 as usual, but against AZst. Tons of tied scores and lead changes, and if it wasnt for the chest pains and spastic screaming at the tv, a fun game to watch. Best game they have played as a team all season, and if they play the way they did tonight, UNLV could win a minimum of 85% of the remaining games this season. AZ was getting nervous down the stretch, and in some foul trouble, but the Rebs couldnt finish the deal, and couldnt seam to get a quality half court possession late. Also a couple steals on sloppy passes cost them.

unlvmariners

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UNLV could've won this game and I think that is the important thing to take from this loss. UNLV hasn't looked very good this season, but I think they should be continually improving throughout the season. You are right this is the best they have looked all season even though it was a loss. Hopefully they keep improving and when they get into conference play they are hitting full stride.

Peter Gozintite

NO!...but yes.
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 103,499.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are better than their record, especially talent wise, but they need to be better. They still cant solidify the PG position either.