• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only s much losing that a player can take. Travis Frederick announces his retirement.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tapey Add this person to the list
source.gif
Good god not another troll to bully poor PE1

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here we go again. More nonsense and putting words in my mouth. Every position is important, even kicker. If you have a shitty Center you’re going to struggle. All I said is there’s a hierarchy of importance and Center isn’t near the top. That is NOT me saying Center isn’t important. Center isn’t high on the hierarchy like QB, LT, DE (3-4 OLB), CB, DT, WR1 etc.
here are just a few of the times you bashed Centers as a non important position.
Gonna have to say ....
giphy.gif

& there are a shitload more quotes of you talking trash of centers like they are the last kid picked for kickball & any fat kid could play the position etc...
Granted since a ton of posters knocked your dick in the dirt on the subject you pivoted to a less strong point of view against them, but yes you are known for saying they dont matter.

Not even remotely close. The early 1st round picks are LT and Centers RARELY get drafted even in the late 1st. Center is probably the least important position in NFL

Centers are probably the least valuable position in the NFL.

because Centers arent important

Center isnt a valued position.

Hike the ball. Wow... that’s really an elite skill right there.

Centers... laughable.

They are also bottom of the barrel athletes

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
here are just a few of the times you bashed Centers as a non important position.
Gonna have to say ....
giphy.gif

& there are a shitload more quotes of you talking trash of centers like they are the last kid picked for kickball & any fat kid could play the position etc...
Granted since a ton of posters knocked your dick in the dirt on the subject you pivoted to a less strong point of view against them, but yes you are known for saying they dont matter.

Ummm not one of them said they weren’t important. They do matter and I said over and over and over every position is important.
*They are bottom of the barrel athletes compared to the other positions.
*Me saying “Centers laughable” isn’t me saying they aren’t important it’s me saying it’s laughable to compare their importance to QB, LT, DE, CB etc.
*Someone said hiking the ball is important or you couldn’t play a game and I responded “Hiking the ball isn’t an elite athletic skill”
*Centers are one of the least important positions in football compared to others. I was wrong saying the least but they are way down the list.

so before you call me a liar again maybe you should check your facts

Last edited:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm not one of them said they weren’t important. They do matter and I said over and over and over every position is important
How can you say that when one literally says "because centers aren't important"

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you say that when one literally says "because centers aren't important"

it was a chopped off sentence. I said over and over and over and over every position is important

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it was a chopped off sentence. I said over and over and over and over every position is important
My bad, I should have said unless it is taken out of context, but it is pretty funny that the part he quoted literally says that verbatim

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My bad, I should have said unless it is taken out of context, but it is pretty funny that the part he quoted literally says that verbatim

It seems to be a “thing” around here to make shit up around here and attribute it to people. If your Center sucks you’re gonna have problems. Ask the Bears what it’s like having a shitty kicker. You need talent across the board. The funny part is if you go back to the original post people were ranking their positions and most everyone has Center at the bottom of their list. I’m sure I probably did say Centers don’t matter out of frustration. But if I did it’s not true. They are very important but no where close to the top like QB, LT, DE, 3-4 OLB, CB, WR1, DT etc

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems to be a “thing” around here to make shit up around here and attribute it to people. If your Center sucks you’re gonna have problems. Ask the Bears what it’s like having a shitty kicker. You need talent across the board. The funny part is if you go back to the original post people were ranking their positions and most everyone has Center at the bottom of their list. I’m sure I probably did say Centers don’t matter out of frustration. But if I did it’s not true. They are very important but no where close to the top like QB, LT, DE, 3-4 OLB, CB, WR1, DT etc
those are all your quotes. No one has to make up this shit. You say stupid shit.
You didnt start saying they were important until a bunch of people jumped your shit for it.
You were on a few threads talking mad shit against centers. You could just go to the store & pick one up. There is a ton of them. Tons of them means it wasnt spoken just once out of frustration. You started changing your narrative once enough people pointed out you didnt understand what a center does. but still couldnt admit to being wrong. Just slowly changed your point of view. Now you act like you never said these things. You sir. Are a liar!

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
those are all your quotes. No one has to make up this shit. You say stupid shit.
You didnt start saying they were important until a bunch of people jumped your shit for it.
You were on a few threads talking mad shit against centers. You could just go to the store & pick one up. There is a ton of them. Tons of them means it wasnt spoken just once out of frustration. You started changing your narrative once enough people pointed out you didnt understand what a center does. but still couldnt admit to being wrong. Just slowly changed your point of view. Now you act like you never said these things. You sir. Are a liar!

No I didn’t and no I didn’t lie and none of those links have me saying they are unimportant. Try again.
And why must you ride my jock nom stop. I mean Manster and Handi say shit that’s completely ridiculous and I get crickets from you.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I didn’t and no I didn’t lie and none of those links have me saying they are unimportant. Try again.
And why must you ride my jock nom stop. I mean Manster and Handi say shit that’s completely ridiculous and I get crickets from you.
because I was one of the ones arguing with you about centers. You are so full of shit where your stance was on centers.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because I was one of the ones arguing with you about centers. You are so full of shit where your stance was on centers.

Relax would you. I just get tired of everyone around here putting words in your mouth. I still get the crap that I said “Centers never gone in the first” and even though I showed them the post 10 times that’s not good enough. People came back with such awful responses like, “You can’t play a game without a Center snapping”. I came up with a lot of reasons that I think are completely valid in showing GMs don’t value Centers like other positions.
I’ve been saying over and over and over that you need to have quality players across the board. Travis Fredricks IMO was the best C in the game. But if you think his loss would be the same as KC losing Mahomes, Chicago losing Khalil Mack, the Rams losing Donald, the Falcons losing Julio Jones, the Eagles losing Lane Johnson or losing some great CB like Ramsey I don’t know what to tell you.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Relax would you. I just get tired of everyone around here putting words in your mouth. I still get the crap that I said “Centers never gone in the first” and even though I showed them the post 10 times that’s not good enough. People came back with such awful responses like, “You can’t play a game without a Center snapping”. I came up with a lot of reasons that I think are completely valid in showing GMs don’t value Centers like other positions.
I’ve been saying over and over and over that you need to have quality players across the board. Travis Fredricks IMO was the best C in the game. But if you think his loss would be the same as KC losing Mahomes, Chicago losing Khalil Mack, the Rams losing Donald, the Falcons losing Julio Jones, the Eagles losing Lane Johnson or losing some great CB like Ramsey I don’t know what to tell you.
Maybe, just maybe if you weren't over the top in most of your BS, people wouldn't come after you.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe, just maybe if you weren't over the top in most of your BS, people wouldn't come after you.

Never was over the top. Nothing over the top about thinking Centers are closer to the bottom of the hierarchy. Give me the Mahomes, the Lane Johnson’s, the Julio Jones, Aaron Donald’s and Khalil Mack’s. You can have the Fredricks and Gronkowskis and MLBs.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never was over the top. Nothing over the top about thinking Centers are closer to the bottom of the hierarchy. Give me the Mahomes, the Lane Johnson’s, the Julio Jones, Aaron Donald’s and Khalil Mack’s. You can have the Fredricks and Gronkowskis and MLBs.
Yes you are over the top on this and most every other subject. Why do you think so many from multiple different teams calls out your bullshit.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys just love picking on Phoenixeagles man.

But hey, Dallas fans said they had elite o-line depth, so they will be fine, right?

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

goal post move activated