• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There is only one way to stop Brady from more rings

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is noway to stop this, we are stuck with it for at least two more seasons.

I like seeing it to be honest, got so tired of reading...

The system
It's Belichick
They cheat

Now we all see that no it's none of that yes it really is Tom Brady being one hell of a QB the legit THE GOAT.

All Brady haters can do now is admit they were wrong. So stop fighting reality.

The most amazing thing to me is here we are in the........your QB better be able to run.......era, and there is THE GOAT who can't break a 5 flat 40 ruling as he stands tall in the pocket.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is noway to stop this, we are stuck with it for at least two more seasons.

I like seeing it to be honest, got so tired of reading...

The system
It's Belichick
They cheat

Now we all see that no it's none of that yes it really is Tom Brady being one hell of a QB the legit THE GOAT.

All Brady haters can do now is admit they were wrong. So stop fighting reality.

The most amazing thing to me is here we are in the........your QB better be able to run.......era, and there is THE GOAT who can't break a 5 flat 40 ruling as he stands tall in the pocket.
I agree.

Watching him throw three straight drive killing interceptions in the second half of the NFC championship game was inspiring.

And how many QBs in the league could have scored more than 9 points against the Chiefs D in the Super Bowl?

Good thing Brady completely makes up for that entire Bucs roster which completely blows outside of him.