• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

There are still some quality FAs out there

Nyfan1980

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some reason no team signed them yet.

Kerry Rhodes, must be because hes gay. I don't see any other reason why no team has signed him, he can be a immediate starter for teams right now at FS. He would start on my team, though I doubt he would come back.

John Abraham, 10+ sacks last season.

Brandon Moore, still a quality OG that can start for teams.

Brandon Lloyd, almost had 1,000 yards last season. I think the Jets should look at him, we are bad at WR.

Braylon Edwards, another guy I wish the Jets would look at with how bad we are at WR.

Some other guys too.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that Abraham will eventually land on a contender as a relief pass rusher.

Seems like Edwards and Lloyd have burned too many bridges with their off the field issues, attitudes, and whatever else it is with them that is keeping them unsigned. It really seems like the days of the diva WRs are over, nobody wants to put up with that shit anymore.

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that Abraham will eventually land on a contender as a relief pass rusher.

Seems like Edwards and Lloyd have burned too many bridges with their off the field issues, attitudes, and whatever else it is with them that is keeping them unsigned. It really seems like the days of the diva WRs are over, nobody wants to put up with that shit anymore.

Bold: def, in a situational role.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lloyd only wants to go where Josh McDaniels is and he was released from the Patriots. He could have signed a long term extension with the Rams but opted to go where McD went.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once camp starts and teams get a real look at what they have and what they're lacking these guys will find spots. Or in the case of the receivers, they may sign right before the season or even once the season starts. Wideouts, with the exception of a handful of guys, are a dime a dozen so why not test out the youth instead of going with vets? Once teams suffer an injury or 2 they'll go the free agent vet route.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lloyd only wants to go where Josh McDaniels is and he was released from the Patriots. He could have signed a long term extension with the Rams but opted to go where McD went.

If he was willing to play a minor role I'd be all for adding him back.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think most teams wait to see what vets get cut in camp before committing salary cap. It's cheaper to pay a rookie than overpay a guy like Abraham or Lloyd.

But if guys like Ansah or Hunt can't cut it they will be options quickly.

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah he would be a good fit for that role but he thinks he deserves big bucks... Always hard to convince a player he is not worth what he thinks he is.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Abraham...in hearing his interviews recently...he clearly looks at himself as a starter and wants starter money. But...the Falcons limited his snap count the last 2 seasons to keep him fresh. By and large it worked, but he's not an every down player anymore...I could see him back in ATL actually.

Edwards cut in favor of a guy that had been out of football for a 1yr...I think he's done.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd say no at this point. Too much upside with our rookies IMHO. Now if after pre-season we are needing help or an injury. Ok, then. But I'm hoping we don't need him.