• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theo Riddick

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad he can't just jump in and replace Bush as a full-time part-timer at RB. I like his game, and wonder where and how he fits in if the Lions use a high pick on a RB.

If Mayhew is determined to draft a WR and a RB in rounds 1 and 2 (entirely possible), it's gonna send guys like Riddick down the depth chart.

Or

The new RB and Riddick will be the future 1/2 punch and Bell won't be here long term.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO he was not drafted to become a every down back. I saw him as development style pick and the Lions have got some use out of a late round pick. ( don't happen often) I am okay with Riddick serving as backup if that is all he ever is. I wanted more touches last year and still want more touches going forward whether he is 3rd on depth chart or not.

I will be happy if he is third on the chart and not disappointed as I will never see him as a three down back. He should be used more on 3rd down or out of the slot.

jdwills126

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IMO Riddick made Bush expendable. He is a very good receiver and we know the Lions idea of a passing attack last year was wheel routes and screens. Sorry Lionstop I was trolling you! Just kidding.

Bush could not stay healthy and why pay him when you had Bush light, sounds like a good beer name, on the side lines. I don't think is overall game is worthy of being a #1 back. Bell is a great story but you don't have a solid consistent run game with a guy like Bell as the #1. Ray Rice, Murray, Forte, McCoy guys with some speed and shake are what carries a good run game. Thats why I think Mayhew will look to get a Gordon or Gurley in the draft.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions won't use him. He catches the ball in crunch time.

Dr. Evil-er

Mayhew for President 2016
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Riddick might be the type of player who has more upside then you might think if given the chance.

I am sure Millenhew knows that and as a result Riddick won't be allowed to play.

Microwahevo

Green St. Elite
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,481.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was never a FT starter at ND either. He and Cierre Wood split time, Kelly usually riding the hot hand. He has a specific skill set(quick, shifty, good hands) and as long as Lombardi utilizes it(ha!) we should be good.

DaringCommonAgama.gif

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feel bad for that LB... he could have tore something on that fake.

gvsulaker82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If mayhew drafts a rb I would rather see riddick getting playing time over bell. It wont matter though, if he drafts one he will be injured and out of the league by week six.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hater. You just mentioned a 6th round RB playing more and then said a RB would be out of the league if drafted. Doesn't Riddick debunk your theory of Leshoure and Best?

While seeing two second round picks not work out. I do like the value they are getting from a 6th and a UDFA. Mayhew sucks on many levels. I get that. Bell and Riddick were instrumental in a playoff season. So I don't forget how bad Mayhew sucked in drafting Best and Leshoure. I do forgive for making it work with other talent.

Just showing my best rainbow skills here. Afterall the slightest of defending Mayhew makes you a warrior.