• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Theo Riddick cut

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not completely surprising, but too bad. He's a good player. Often misused & underused here. He won't last long on the open market.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not completely surprising, but too bad. He's a good player. Often misused & underused here. He won't last long on the open market.

Nope. He will get scooped quickly. I think Mike Daniels signing forced their hand. I really didnt think we would spend 9 mil on another FA. I think drafting Johnson made it easier too.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Often misused & underused here.

I'm not sure how to read into your comment. Would you be willing to explain your opinion.

He lacks anticipatory skills as a runner. He lacks vision as a runner. He lacks burst as a runner. He did excel as a pass receiving back so long as he had a 5 yard radius of clear space. He did excel as a pass blocking back starting in the latter part of year 3.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wish all the best for Theo.

Too bad it's currently Flacco he'll be teaming up with.

He's not going to have much of an opportunity as a RB there either with Lindsey, Freeman and Booker although the latter isn't much of a out of the backfield receiving threat that I recall.

Riddick isn't a true slot receiver either, imo.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions getting rid of their better players for less talented players dates back to Bobby Layne. The curse of the Auto Industry is still alive... the acronym for FORD is Forth On Race Day. The Lions are great at taking 4th place in the division.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions getting rid of their better players for less talented players dates back to Bobby Layne. The curse of the Auto Industry is still alive... the acronym for FORD is Forth On Race Day. The Lions are great at taking 4th place in the division.

He was regressing and now he is out half the season with yet another injury.

Old Lion

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LeGarrette Blount is the one regressing. No stock in a fractured shoulder unless your name is Matthew Stafford.

What year are you living in? He is not on the team.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Lions getting rid of their better players for less talented players dates back to Bobby Layne. The curse of the Auto Industry is still alive

This statement is a constant near repeat from you.

Come up with something different this year.