• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thee 2022 nfl draft

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aidy Bryant Thumbs Down GIF by Saturday Night Live

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was saying to Southie.

I'm torn between Sauce and Cross

If Cross or a decent EDGE defender is there and we take Sauce I'm going to be annoyed. Corners are routinely available in free agency and not bank breaking to sign.

EDGE and left tackle is NOT... Now while I can argue there's some EDGE talent in the 2nd round, there's NOT a lot of great OT talent outside of the top 15 picks in this draft... and we have needs at RT and LT. While I like Forsythe, I'm not sole on Curhan so Neal would be a great right tackle prospect, but regardless OT is a HUGE hole.

Sidney Jones started coming on last year and we've invested a ton of draft and monetary capital in the secondary. Switching to a 3-4 means the front 7 needs attention (Nwosu is a good signing, but we need another ILB and EDGE rusher). Drafting a CB at #9 would annoy the hell out of me.

And #9 on a corner? You better be a 3-5x AP #1.... that's what I'm expecting. #9 on an OT/Edge? Give me a few pro bowl seasons and I'm fine.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I might run up to Jerry, claiming I'm his son.

Make sure you bring a hooker with you as well... It will make story more believable in his eyes