• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The worst team in the NFL is...

Who is the worst team in the NFL this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he really had awful fundamentals, they would of been picked apart long before now. Also the “raw” part seems a bit off too as Pretty much regarded as a pro ready plug n play qb. Perhaps youre right, but seems like a crazy assessment off one game, that was clearly poor for that team.
Yeah he doesn't have poor fundamentals imo but one thing I did notice in college is he threw a lot of very questionable throws and got away with him bc of the talent around him....more so than I have seen from other top QB's. With all the flaws Fields had and still has I never saw him or other top guys throw balls into traffic just hoping. Kinda reminded me of pre-Saints Winston...very raw, more athletic, great arm talent but questionable decision-making but can also make those Mahomes type of plays at times. We will see, I think what it will come down to is he will take more time to develop than people want to believe. He might have been a god in high school or college but he is still a rookie. He will likely have some bad games like he did in week 1 and then some great games/flashes. Still a very high ceiling but we won't know until he has a better team around him and he becomes a better decision-maker imo.

I've also had questions about him possibly being a bust so I don't see him as for sure All-Pro like Luck but I still think his ceiling is very high with the right coaching.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had to go with the Falcons on this one. That roster is total crap. Jags and Jets will still be down there with them but I think they will likely improve some as the year goes on.

Fwiw on Lawrence's debut, rough start for the kid for sure but check out this stat line on another can't miss #1 picks debut. Btw, he ended up having a pretty good career.
21/37 56.8 % 302 yds 1 TD 3INT Loss 24-15
T.L. by comparison
28/51 54.9% 332 3TD 3 INT L 37-21
Peyton had an awful rookie year. Some guys progress/develop at a different pace. He does have a pretty awful team but maybe that will be a reality check for him eventually after being absolutely loaded at Clemson year in and year out.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the Jags game but the stat line looks like what you'd expect from a rookie in his first NFL start. Let's see if he develops.

Troy Aikman started his rookie season and the Cowboys went 1-15, but you could definitely see improvement over the course of the season.
Yeah same thing with Peyton, went 3-13 and set a record with 28 ints

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Star Trek GIF

Shane I know end of day you consider me the biggest hero, intellectual, and fatherly figure on this site... I'll let you have your little rebellion...

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They did look really, really bad and for picking Pitts so high they weren't even looking his way. Seems odd, maybe they are tanking for Ryan replacement and Ryan was offered a FO position after he retires
I too found that strange but with this team, they don't have to try hard to tank. They're just that bad.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was a lot of garbage stats for sure but to be fair, the kid hasn't got much around him. The defense is bad and Meyer has him dropping back 50+ times.
That other stat line I posted was Peyton Mannings btw. He had 28 ints his first year in the league. I just wanted to point out that it's a little early. We expect a lot out of these kids and there is always a learning curve.
There's very little talent around Lawrence and it's certainly unfair to expect great things from a rookie on a bad team in Week 1. He was 21/41 for 250 yards 2 TDs 3 INTs with 3 minutes to play. He shouldn't have been in there at that point. Personally I would have taken him out earlier, not because he was hopeless but because he wasn't really learning anything playing against a team playing out time. The Texans were coasting. He could do with sitting out a few games behind a more experienced QB, but with Minshew traded it's not going to happen. He's not ready yet.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jags falcons giants with honorable injury mention to to Ravens and 49ers