• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The World According to Paton

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What’s your reaction to this article?

To me, it makes a convincing case. Perhaps the most important line is that we lost 6 games by less than one score. You play more smash mouth / ball control offense. Stir in an enhanced D. Juice special teams a bit. Don’t play Hinton at QB and 12-5 doesn’t seem like such a mirage.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Fangio has said several times you are not beating the Chiefs by scoring 22 points. Need 30 to compete. Elway had ultimate success in 2014-2015 with Paton's philosophy.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KC just toys with us they have zero respect for us. We need to beat them to get their attention. I like what Paton is doing I'll be curious about his draft days without Elway/Ellis around.

Broncoballs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only Fangio has said several times you are not beating the Chiefs by scoring 22 points. Need 30 to compete. Elway had ultimate success in 2014-2015 with Paton's philosophy.
How many points did the Chiefs score in the SB?

No QB has won a SB when they had 600 pass attempts in a season.
No QB has won a SB in the same year they passed for 5000 yards (which is at least 13 times.)

This team will not win a track meet with the Chiefs by allowing Mahomes to just go up and down the field and not trying to play smash mouth with them.

That is the best formula. Even if this team has Rodgers, the best formula for a championship is a balanced offense and solid defense. In order to have a balanced offense, a competent offensive line is a NEED.

That is the formula and right now there is a bit of a blue print on how to defend Mahomes. Right now the DCs are seeing what the Bucs did. Last year Fangio actually did have decent game plans against him.

Hopefully, if Von and Chubb are healthy and a solid defensive backfield, they may have a decent shot.