• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The way-too-early 53 man roster

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooo fun!

QB: Foles/Trubisky. No reason to keep more than these guys especially when we didn't last year.

RB: Montgomery/Cohen/Nall. We didn't draft anyone to really challenge Nall for the 3rd spot. I'm a Nall fan though so i'm a happy guy.

WR: Robinson/Miller/Patterson/Wims/Ridley/Mooney. Pretty much a given here.

TE: Graham/Kmet/Harris/Braunecker/Holtz. NBC Sports has them keeping 5 TEs rather than 4 RBs since Holtz can double as the blocking back here.

OL: Leno/Daniels/Whitehair/Massie/Ifedi/Spriggs/Coward/Bars. No surprises here. One key injury could make this group topple like a house of cards, and that's assuming they bounce back after a sub-par 2019.

DL: Hicks/Goldman/RRH/Nichols/Anderson/Urban. We didn't draft anyone to challenge on the interior line, so this is pretty much a given.

OLB: Mack/Quinn/Mingo/Gipson/L. Mack. Mingo and Gipson make sense. I doubt Ledarious makes the team over Isaiah Irving.

ILB: Trevathan/Smith/Iyiegbuniwe/Woods. That's some terrible depth on paper. Hope Danny has 16 games in him.

CB: Fuller/Skrine/Johnson/Vildor/Tolliver/Burns. They're saying Roberson and Shelley won't make it since Vildor pushes Shelley out at Nickel and both him and Burns can play special teams. Seems silly to sign the CFL's top cornerback and then cut him but we'll see, there's definitely a ton of competition at this position.

S: Jackson/Bush/Houston-Carson/McManis/Lucas. Is McManis really a safety? He played backup nickel 2 years ago when Callahan got hurt. And Jordan Lucas was a cheap free agent addition who can play ST. Would we really keep Lucas over one of those corners assuming that McManis can play backup safety?

ST: Piniero/O'Donnell/Scales.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ILB depth is UGLY.
Yeah, I noticed that too. I forgot we not only lost Kwiat to free agency, but Pierre-Louis as well. He really came on strong the back half of the year. No doubt Pace has some post draft shopping to do, especially as teams start cutting down their rosters.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I noticed that too. I forgot we not only lost Kwiat to free agency, but Pierre-Louis as well. He really came on strong the back half of the year. No doubt Pace has some post draft shopping to do, especially as teams start cutting down their rosters.

KPL will probably start at ILB for Rivera in Washington. Kwit should very obviously start for Vegas (still feels weird to say Vegas).

It was nice to see KPL/Kwit play well down the stretch. However, the Trev/Roquan injuries allowed them to showcase themselves to the rest of the league. It cost us a bit. We could have easily gotten both back on the dirt cheap if they remained on the bench.

We have a little cap space. I wonder if we make a signing.