• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The trust in Reed

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got an offer my Royce freeman for his Jordan Reed.

12 man league
Ppr
QB
Rb
Rb
Wr
Wr
Flex (wr, rb, te)
Te
Kr
Def

My other rbs
K.johnnson
J. Howard.

My TE is only
JSR cardinals.

Only one on waiver worth a shot is
B. Watson

So I know week 1 is all about Lindsay...
Hold Royce or risk the ooooooh so often Jordan Reed...

Remember rbs are razor thin on waivers...

Thx

-DUB-

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no way - much rather take a chance Royce gets it going than Reed stays healthy

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would be insulted at that offer. That's one I would counter with something ridiculous like, Kerryon for Antonio Brown or something.

Reactions: DUB

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks fellas... exactly my thoughts... now I can share that I wasn't the only one thinking that when I rejected...

-DUB

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's only going into week 3 but Royce sure looks to be scripted out if Denver gets behind for both Lindsay and Booker....

The owner is still offering Reed (He has Gronk) for Royce.... is there something I am missing on Royce...?

My fear on Reed is injury past... I know Alex will check down....hmmmm

-DUB-

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's only going into week 3 but Royce sure looks to be scripted out if Denver gets behind for both Lindsay and Booker....

The owner is still offering Reed (He has Gronk) for Royce.... is there something I am missing on Royce...?

My fear on Reed is injury past... I know Alex will check down....hmmmm

-DUB-
he was my 2nd RB taken (First was Johnson), so I'm really holding out hope. on the brightside, he got their goalline carries last week.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its still not worth it. Reed hasnt exactly been lighting it up this season so I wouldnt even consider it.

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks fellas.... I think because I am streaming TE position and been wrong on the waivers two weeks in a row I'm not just settling for the drunk chick hitting on me at the bar approach vs. me putting in the effort to get my streaming act together ahshhahaha -DUB

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Considering how Royce appears to be locked into a 3 man committee now, I'd do this deal. Reed is a stronger option than what you have now. His ceiling is elite TE while his floor is basically what you already have in. Plus, if he gets hurt, you can pick up Vernon Davis who in the past gives you about 75 to 80% of what Reed does in a given week (still a good TE option in other words). To replace your RB depth, see if you can pick up Austin Ekeler. He's Melvin Gordon's back up but the Chargers are using him enough to where he's a good weekly flex play, especially in PPR. There's also a chance Aaron Jones (GB) might still be available since he was suspended for the first two weeks and went undrafted in lots of leagues

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly don't know how you can play Freeman over Howard and Kamara right now or in the foreseeable future, so I think the upgrade at tight end is worth it. Over the course of the season, the points you will gain out of the tight end spot outweigh having a guy sit on your bench for "depth" at running back, especially once Ingram is back and you have the New Orleans running backs locked up even if there is an injury.

DUB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The main topic post title should be changed to "FOLLOW DUB PICK THE WORST TE EACH WEEK."

Did it again... another week and another newest TE first time start for my team. This time it was Will Dissly and he drops 1 point for me...

Week 4 and who will I go with this time....smh

-DUB-

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would take Reed. With check down Charlie he will get a lot of point excpessially when the Redskins are behind. Reed is an elite te still I believe. Royce is gonna be good I think but its more imortant to win.