• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Superbelt Lounge

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
say what GIF by Midland

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can expect similar numbers out of Dalton as you have seen with Prescott in the past. Biggest problem is the offensive line, which is really offensive. Dalton, while not as mobile as Prescott, is surprisingly more mobile than one would think. Biggest way to help take the pressure off the defense is going to be to keep them off the field. So what I'm saying run Elliot more than usual. He's going to have to do a better job of hanging on to the ball but he needs to get as many touches as possible, long controlling runs staying in bounds and eating up the clock to keep the defense off the field. You have made some really good points as to McCarthy, but I think we can win a surprising number of games with McCarthy, we just need to go to a run dominate offense.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this thing gets wheels then we'll be forced to sticky... :heh:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can expect similar numbers out of Dalton as you have seen with Prescott in the past. Biggest problem is the offensive line, which is really offensive. Dalton, while not as mobile as Prescott, is surprisingly more mobile than one would think. Biggest way to help take the pressure off the defense is going to be to keep them off the field. So what I'm saying run Elliot more than usual. He's going to have to do a better job of hanging on to the ball but he needs to get as many touches as possible, long controlling runs staying in bounds and eating up the clock to keep the defense off the field. You have made some really good points as to McCarthy, but I think we can win a surprising number of games with McCarthy, we just need to go to a run dominate offense.

Nobody gives a fuck about Andy, this is a Pitt Party thread