• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The season is over....

jeep99tj

If you don’t agree with me, don’t talk to me.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 224.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it wasn’t as good as we wanted but better then projected. The July run gave us some hope but was quickly dashed after that. Yaz was a pleasant surprise. Time to start projecting what we’ll see next season. Do Bum, Belt and Crawford come back. What’s the rotation gonna look like. How is the outfield going to improve. And most importantly, who will the skipper be.

Thanks Boch for the time we had you. Lots of ups and downs but the 3 titles were well worth the downs.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Changes. They are a comin’.

At least one of Posey/Belt/Crawford will be gone, I suspect. We have 2 pending FAs who are worthy of a QO, but QOs are not as valuable as they used to be.

I like Yaz, but I have a hard time getting too excited about a 29 yo rookie in year 1 of the tear-down. He could be fun to watch during the lean years, but he isn’t part of the solution. Same with Pillar. Really fun to watch, and I hope he comes back, but he is a stop-gap player.

Dubon looks like an absolute keeper. Rogers looks like he may have an inside track to next year’s roster (why didn’t ANYONE here champion him over the years? Did NO ONE notice him??). Davis swings-and-misses too much. Kid just just can’t catch up to the fastball. Too bad, but I don’t have high hopes for him. Webb still has some corners to sharpen, but he looks like he could be legit by about the time we are ready to contend (‘22??).

LHG

Former Californian. Hesitant Tennessean.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least one of Posey/Belt/Crawford will be gone, I suspect. We have 2 pending FAs who are worthy of a QO, but QOs are not as valuable as they used to be.

I like Yaz, but I have a hard time getting too excited about a 29 yo rookie in year 1 of the tear-down. He could be fun to watch during the lean years, but he isn’t part of the solution. Same with Pillar. Really fun to watch, and I hope he comes back, but he is a stop-gap player.

Dubon looks like an absolute keeper. Rogers looks like he may have an inside track to next year’s roster (why didn’t ANYONE here champion him over the years? Did NO ONE notice him??). Davis swings-and-misses too much. Kid just just can’t catch up to the fastball. Too bad, but I don’t have high hopes for him. Webb still has some corners to sharpen, but he looks like he could be legit by about the time we are ready to contend (‘22??).
giphy.gif

SFGRTB

Superstitious Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I still think they should keep Posey around as the gate keeper. Plus, no one is really going to trade for him at this point. Everyone else I'm fine seeing go