• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Refs

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO one seems to want to see that... It was SOOO blatantly obvious... Dallas was gonna score on that last drive... Those officials would take nothing less...

There were a lot of missed calls during the entire game. I guarantee if you reviewed the film you would find missed holding calls in the trenches on most drives against both teams. It happens. The fact that people want to say these missed calls were the reason Dallas won and Detroit lost is total B.S.

Haters gonna hate

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look truthfully the receiver was pushing off before the defender committed a PI. Looked bad having the ref pick up the flag, but that how it goes. The Lions still could of won the game but, came up short on a must have drive. Let's move on.

Name another time this happened.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name another time this happened.

The play happened when Detroit had the lead and 8 minutes to go. Not sure how that play is the sole factor in Detroit losing. Detroit scored 3 points in the second half, and it was no sure thing they would have scored had the PI been called on Hitchens. The excuses are so weak.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,747.78
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
punted the ball 10 yards... the refs gave up a lead changing TD... the refs sack/fumbed Stafford.

*yawn*

You spelled, "fumbled" incorrectly... Weren't you the one criticizing others for misspelling words? :omg::wtf2:

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The play happened when Detroit had the lead and 8 minutes to go. Not sure how that play is the sole factor in Detroit losing. Detroit scored 3 points in the second half, and it was no sure thing they would have scored had the PI been called on Hitchens. The excuses are so weak.

Lets see! The Lions could've scored a TD to make it a two possession game. They could've killed more time off the clock and who's to say the Cowboys would've had enough time to score?

And even if you agree with the flag pick up, please explain how its ok for Dez to run on the field.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see! The Lions could've scored a TD to make it a two possession game. They could've killed more time off the clock and who's to say the Cowboys would've had enough time to score?

And even if you agree with the flag pick up, please explain how its ok for Dez to run on the field.

Woulda, coulda, shoulda...

The non-penalty was an odd situation, and in my opinion after watching the replay it should have been a no call. The fact that they picked it up was strange and I can't say that it was the right thing to do, but it happened. Dez should have been penalized.

Even if the penalty is called, there is no certainty that Detroit scores. The Lions only scored 3 points in the second half. Detroit had the chance to stop the Cowboys and couldn't. The Lions had one last chance to come back and score and couldn't. Dallas won and Detroit lost. End of story.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate whining about the refs. It was one bad non-call. Overcome it!

1) Picking up the flag (meh, k whatevs honestly)
2) Dez Bryant not drawing a flag for running on the field with no helmet yelling at ref. BS.
3) Non PI on Dallas after mauling a Detroit receiver.
4) Non holding calls on both Suh and ESPECIALLY their RDE when the Boys were in the 20-30 or so and then calling a BS defensive holding which gave them a 1st when it would've been 3rd/long.

I can excuse maybe like 1 and 4, but a combination of ALL 4 in like the last 6 minutes to guarantee Dallas the spread for all the officials bets is ridiculous.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) Picking up the flag (meh, k whatevs honestly)
2) Dez Bryant not drawing a flag for running on the field with no helmet yelling at ref. BS.
3) Non PI on Dallas after mauling a Detroit receiver.
4) Non holding calls on both Suh and ESPECIALLY their RDE when the Boys were in the 20-30 or so and then calling a BS defensive holding which gave them a 1st when it would've been 3rd/long.

I can excuse maybe like 1 and 4, but a combination of ALL 4 in like the last 6 minutes to guarantee Dallas the spread for all the officials bets is ridiculous.
Wasn't the spread 6.5? Why do you keep saying it was so Dallas could beat the spread?
Think your helicopter is waiting

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NO one seems to want to see that... It was SOOO blatantly obvious... Dallas was gonna score on that last drive... Those officials would take nothing less...

THAT was what's grinding my gears! How about the first no call hold when Suh ran the lineman over yet the lineman pulls on Suh as he was hitting the turf?

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shocking photo from after the game......

Attachments

• IMG_92746737762667.jpeg
    IMG_92746737762667.jpeg
    33.2 KB · Views: 85

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Jerry got a special deal at $50,000 though.

Someone sent me that. I've shared it with all my cowboy friends. Especially after the hard time they gave me after last nights Steelers game.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,928.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detroit fans.....

Sorry for the loss today. The refs really really blew that call.
I knew it was pass interference from the get go.....I will never understand how the hell they could reverse that call.

All of us know that if a defender runs into the receiver without looking back at the ball,it is always pass interference.....No questions about it.
And what was the reasoning they piv
Caked it up? Because these refs never worked together before and didn't trust one another?
That's just laughable.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would have been better if the defender turned his head, that is what elite pass defenders in the secondary do. I think it was a LB on that play, a little clumsy to get hit in the back by the ball, have seen that type of play called penalty. But it's never just one play.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dalpi.0.gif

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, let's start with the play there:

1) Hitchens HOLDS the WR (jersey stretched backwards) - Flag 1

2) Hitchens and WR have some contact. When WR arrives, Hitchens never turns around his head, arguably pushed down WR - Flag 2; has been called this way all season long. The argument that Hitchens did stand his ground is BS.

3) Dez runs onto the field while arguing (yelling at the ref) after the flag, without a helmet. Should have been at a minimum 1 personal foul for not wearing a helmet on the field, and maybe even a 2nd for yelling at the ref.

By all accounts, that should have been a Detroit 1st down.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There were a lot of missed calls during the entire game. I guarantee if you reviewed the film you would find missed holding calls in the trenches on most drives against both teams. It happens. The fact that people want to say these missed calls were the reason Dallas won and Detroit lost is total B.S.

Haters gonna hate

Ahum, you are talking about TWO choke tackles, and one grab around shoulder pads and pull back holding. They occurred when:

1) Dallas 4th down; Suh is being held when he makes the move to go inside. Due to this hold, Romo has the space and time to step up into his throw without anybody in his face (at a minimum). Result of the non-call: Dallas 1st down.

2) Choke tackle holding by the RT (and a Witten false start), should have negated the Detroit defensive holding on the play; a holding call that while correct, has rarely if ever been called this season (and I have seen quite a few plays where McCoy and Sproles got tackled in similar situations without flags being thrown). That was on a 3rd down.

3) Choke tackle by the LT (and throw down holding by the LG/C) on the TD pass.