• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Real Reasons Liberals Trash America

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
A lot of people have tried to explain why liberals constantly trash and apologize for America. I've heard people talk at length about this, but I think I've found the easiest way to explain this concept; I can do it in one sentence. Why do liberals trash America?

Because America is, by far, the most conservative country in the history of the world.

It's that simple.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people have tried to explain why liberals constantly trash and apologize for America. I've heard people talk at length about this, but I think I've found the easiest way to explain this concept; I can do it in one sentence. Why do liberals trash America?

Because America is, by far, the most conservative country in the history of the world.

It's that simple.

Liberals need to watch the movie, America: Imagine the World Without Her

Last edited by a moderator:

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
:doh::doh::doh: I sincerely apologize; I though I was posting this on the politics board.

Mods, please delete this thread. I didn't mean to bring this into the NFL board.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:doh::doh::doh: I sincerely apologize; I though I was posting this on the politics board.

Mods, please delete this thread. I didn't mean to bring this into the NFL board.

Shame the link did not work.
I'll be damned if I'll go to the political threads. Threads where there is gnashing of the teeth and biting off the tongues.....