• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rangers honor two of the greatest this weekend at the Grill, also play games against OAK again

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Beltre and Chuck Morgan are being inducted into the Rangers HOF this Saturday before the game. I'll be on hand to celebrate the occasion.

Current 2022 Draft Standings:

1. ARI 36-80 .310 (3-7 in previous 10)
2. BAL 38-75 .336 (1-9)
3. TEX 40-75 .348 (2-8)
4. PIT 41-74 .357 (1-9)

The Pirates have made a strong push and are now just a game back of the Rangers for the third pick.

Dane Dunning returns from his phantom injury to throw baseballs at people tonight, followed by Lyles and then Allard in a Sunday afternoon contest. Pitching isn't the issue facing this team, though. It's the offense. The Rangers are currently last in all of MLB in OPS, OBP, and batting average. They are 29th in SLG. Quite ironically, they aren't even in the top half of strikeouts, even though it seems like they should be near the top.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keith Law has a new article up in The Athletic about the 5 teams who have improved their systems the most this year. The Rangers were the 4th of the 5. He says:

"The net of all these, plus the graduation of Leody Taveras, at least pushes them up into the top 20, and I could see them ending up in the top half depending on who comes back before the season ends and what reports I get on some of their youngest players in the Arizona rookie league."

When discussing the positive things that will cause his ranking for them to change he mentions drafting Leiter and Zavala. He also mentions trading for Smith and Duran. There is no mention at all of the rest of the return for Gallo or of anyone in the Gibson trade. He also does not mention any drafted players outside of who we got in the first 2 rounds. Had we done better in the draft after the second round, and had we done better in the Gibson trade, we might have had a chance to move up closer to the top 10.

We have a very long way to go to get this team back to the World Series. We need to take advantage of every opportunity.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adrian Beltre and Chuck Morgan are being inducted into the Rangers HOF this Saturday before the game. I'll be on hand to celebrate the occasion.

2. BAL 38-75 .336 (1-9)
3. TEX 40-75 .348 (2-8)
4. PIT 41-74 .357 (1-9)

The Pirates have made a strong push and are now just a game back of the Rangers for the third pick.

Dane Dunning returns from his phantom injury to throw baseballs at people tonight, followed by Lyles and then Allard in a Sunday afternoon contest. Pitching isn't the issue facing this team, though. It's the offense. The Rangers are currently last in all of MLB in OPS, OBP, and batting average. They are 29th in SLG. Quite ironically, they aren't even in the top half of strikeouts, even though it seems like they should be near the top.
Have a great time. Wish I were there to witness induction two of the best ever.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

2. BAL 38-75 .336 (1-9)
3. TEX 40-75 .348 (2-8)
4. PIT 41-74 .357 (1-9)

We may not win more than 50 games this year. It looks like this may be our worst record ever and we can't even get in the top 2 in the draft.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Enjoy yourself. I went when they inducted my all-time favorite Ranger, Pudge, and it was a wonderful experience.

BULLPEN FAILURE

Headed to a more competent location
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a great time. Wish I were there to witness induction two of the best ever.
Enjoy yourself. I went when they inducted my all-time favorite Ranger, Pudge, and it was a wonderful experience.

Thanks fellas. Was wanting to get to at least one game during the summer to see what a difference the roof made, glad to be able to see the Beltre festivities too.

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Evan's Top 20 Rangers Prospects

!. Jung
2. Leiter
3. Winn
4. Huff
5. Foscue
6. Duran
7, Smith, Josh
8. Acosta
9. Vanasco
10. Acuna
11. Carter
12. Apostel
13. Walker
14. Hauver
15. Wendzel
16. Roby
17. Harris
18. Weems
19. Kent
20. Alexy

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaine Crim probably should easily go in a top 20 list. He would be in my top 10.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blaine Crim probably should easily go in a top 20 list. He would be in my top 10.
Funny I was going to state E.G omitted your golden child too! Lol.
He has been impressive so far

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keith Law has a new article up in The Athletic about the 5 teams who have improved their systems the most this year. The Rangers were the 4th of the 5. He says:

"The net of all these, plus the graduation of Leody Taveras, at least pushes them up into the top 20, and I could see them ending up in the top half depending on who comes back before the season ends and what reports I get on some of their youngest players in the Arizona rookie league."

When discussing the positive things that will cause his ranking for them to change he mentions drafting Leiter and Zavala. He also mentions trading for Smith and Duran. There is no mention at all of the rest of the return for Gallo or of anyone in the Gibson trade. He also does not mention any drafted players outside of who we got in the first 2 rounds. Had we done better in the draft after the second round, and had we done better in the Gibson trade, we might have had a chance to move up closer to the top 10.

We have a very long way to go to get this team back to the World Series. We need to take advantage of every opportunity.
Probably longer to WS per the KLAW analysis

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will have to credit DTC. He predicted a breakout year for him back before the season started.

Reactions: DTC

saddles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mentioned how DTC has been expecting good thing from Crim. Here are a few things that he has said about Crim in the past couple of years and when he said it.

Jan. 2020
"Blaine Crim is a guy that isn’t getting talked about a lot but he crushed the ball at Mississippi College and so put pretty good numbers in the NW league after the draft. He was drafted in the 19th round but I bet he goes out and makes a name for himself."

Jan. 2021
"Name 2 prospects not in the top 30 you think will make it to the show within the next 3 years.
I’ll go with

Blaine Crim
And
Jake Latz"

"I like Blaine Crim
I think he will end up being really solid"

Feb. 2021
"as far as my minor leaguer list of players to watch...

Blaine Crim, Tyreque Reed, Keithron Moss, Kellen Strahm, Curtis Terry, Kole Enright, Ryan Garcia, Joshua Javier, Jose Corniell and Zion Bannister"