• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rams will win the MWC

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cuz Jim Mcelwain's their coach and he's Bama's ex-OC? Is that why?

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They return their QB, all the receivers, and 2 OL.

They also return the entire back 7 on defense.

The only problem they will have is finding an entire Dline to replace last seasons group. And 3 Olinemen. If they can get stabilized in the trenches, this year will be a good one for the Rams.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado State is in fact a threat.

Their running back that they lost from last year was really good though

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Colorado State is in fact a threat.

Their running back that they lost from last year was really good though

Kapri Bibbs. He was a stud, scored more TDs than anyone in the country I believe and didn't even begin starting until like week 5. They did also lose Chris Nwoke and also the third string. The other tailback Donnell Alexander transferred. I have no idea why he did that because he was going to be the guy this year.

They'll need to find some answers at RB, but I agree that they will be good. Grayson's a solid QB with a lot of experience. McElwain's doing a nice job and settling in and they do return a lot.

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how they're going to replace Bibbs. That's a lot of production by one person. As stated above, they are going to be RB by committee more than likely this year.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how they're going to replace Bibbs. That's a lot of production by one person. As stated above, they are going to be RB by committee more than likely this year.

indeed sir, the only proven replacement they had(Alexander), transferred like Boise4life said above

even if Colorado State doesn't run the ball as well this year they should at least go to a bowl game.

Probably too much of a question mark to say they win the MWC.

Boise4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dee Hart has come to fill the avoid for Bibbs. Ram Tide!!!!

I like CSU a lot. My niece was a cheerleader there (she graduated this year). I attended the CU game in Denver and the Boise and Air Force games in Fort Collins last year. Sonny Lubick backed my father up at tailback in high school in Montana and they are still very close to this day (he was actually like 3rd or 4th string and never played). The second sting was Bobby Petrino's father and the coach was the legendary Jim Sweeney who coached at Fresno for years. Sonny's a fantastic guy and an icon in Fort Collins. We've had a lot of fun spending time with him over the years. My dad basically broke every rushing record in Montana at Butte Central while he was there and crazily enough, Sonny is the guy who actually looks up to him and always bring up stories about him from the glory days. My dad would never talk about that stuff, but it's pretty cool to hear it from somebody else.