• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The pursuit of a special season

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Continues Saturday...

Road games in the Big 12 are scary. Not like WVU is heading to Piscataway to play in front of a bunch of disinterested Guido’s...

Had the embarrassing road loss to ISU not happened, I would be more worried that our team was looking past a struggling Okie St team this weekend.

I don’t think that’s gonna be the case now. Okie St is desperate to get to .500 so they can earn a sure bowl bid. They have one of the countries best offenses.

Win this game Saturday, and a whole lot of special is still possible.

DCWV4life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone asked me if this was the biggest game ever for DH, I said it is the biggest game this week. We need to beat them down.

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone asked me if this was the biggest game ever for DH, I said it is the biggest game this week. We need to beat them down.

Redemption!

Another Statement Saturday!

Fuck that statement Saturday from 2 weeks ago... ‘Horns Down’!!

Last week was a statement! Beat the shit out of the Horned Frogs.

Saturday is another statement game. Beat the shit out of the Pokes!!

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are at the point in this season that EVERY game is a statement!! There can be no letdown, if we should lose this weekend, ISU, ISU!!!!!!! is in the driver's seat. For it to be a special season, we need to win these two games, for a really special one, win the next three.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree....and if we get some help in Austin later in the day Making the Big12 Championship game makes this season a GREAT ONE!

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WVU and Okie state have had a thing for ruining each others good seasons. Hope they don't do it this year.

I am starting to think that this is the best collection of players that WVU has ever had. Win or lose the next two, we may have a record number of players to to the NFL Draft. We have Cajuste, Grier, Jennings, SillsV, Long, Norwood, Robinson and Bigelo who I believe will all Drafted and maybe more.

Holgs did a great job in assembling this years team. I remember Nehlen would stockpile players and every 4-5 years put up a good team.