• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Past, The Present, and The Future walk into a bar...

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things were tense.,...

Speaking of shitty jokes, check out the list of MLB Stadiums ranked first to last. How Safeco Field/T-Mobile comes in 21st out of 30 is a mystery to me.

Ranking Every MLB Stadium From Worst To Best

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly throwing that pink up around the ballpark would drop the ratings.....:L Upper Management should be ashamed of them selves....

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Safeco (refuse to call it by the new name) but recently went to Coors Field which is the first other stadium I've been to in a while and was very impressed by its layout. Everything about that stadium is pretty awesome. Safeco may just be old hat for me at this point, but its fairly bland.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Things were tense.,...

Speaking of shitty jokes, check out the list of MLB Stadiums ranked first to last. How Safeco Field/T-Mobile comes in 21st out of 30 is a mystery to me.

Ranking Every MLB Stadium From Worst To Best

That list looks like it was compiled by someone who hadn't visited all of those stadiums. Safec.. T-Mobile Park has a beautiful view of downtown, (IMO) the food is amazing and they have an incredible selection of beer and wine. There is a brewery across the street and you can access the stadium easily through public transportation.

Globe Life Park definitely deserves a higher ranking. Went there last year and thought it was really nice. It's a shame they're replacing it.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Safeco (refuse to call it by the new name) but recently went to Coors Field which is the first other stadium I've been to in a while and was very impressed by its layout. Everything about that stadium is pretty awesome. Safeco may just be old hat for me at this point, but its fairly bland.

At least you're not the only one who has a problem calling it T-Mobile Park. I wouldn't be surprised if I still call it Safeco 10 years from now.

I've only gone to games at 3 other stadiums, but the only stadium I liked more than Safeco was Petco Park.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least you're not the only one who has a problem calling it T-Mobile Park. I wouldn't be surprised if I still call it Safeco 10 years from now.

I've only gone to games at 3 other stadiums, but the only stadium I liked more than Safeco was Petco Park.
Ooh, I've never been there but I hear its a really cool setup, not only the stadium itself but the surrounding area.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooh, I've never been there but I hear its a really cool setup, not only the stadium itself but the surrounding area.

Petco Park is amazing. If you ever get the opportunity to go to a game in SD, you'll love it. It's on my bucket list to hit every MLB stadium, but I feel that one will be tough to match.

I've been to NFL/NCAA/MLB/NHL/NBA games at probably around a dozen stadiums now and out of all of those venues, I think Petco Park was the best.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petco is great, also made it to Fenway this summer and there is a certain nostalgia about that park that is very cool. Hoping to make it to Anaheim next year but we will see how things play out.

Our hometown stadium is just fine, I only went to one game last year which was the lowest amount probably since the kingdome days, cant remember.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petco is great, also made it to Fenway this summer and there is a certain nostalgia about that park that is very cool. Hoping to make it to Anaheim next year but we will see how things play out.

Our hometown stadium is just fine, I only went to one game last year which was the lowest amount probably since the kingdome days, cant remember.

If you're in the LA area I'd prioritize going to a Dodgers game. I haven't personally gone to a Dodgers game, but in the last 5 years I've gone to LA and the surrounding areas probably 6 or 7 times and Anaheim was by far my least favorite "destination" I've been to in this country.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're in the LA area I'd prioritize going to a Dodgers game. I haven't personally gone to a Dodgers game, but in the last 5 years I've gone to LA and the surrounding areas probably 6 or 7 times and Anaheim was by far my least favorite "destination" I've been to in this country.

I did go to Dodger Stadium a few years ago and the stadium itself isnt anything special at all. If you compare it to walking around Safeco, its night and day you will have an even bigger appreciation for our stadium. It doesnt quite have the historical feel that Fenway does so I am not 100% sure where that leaves it. It was cool to check it out but not one I have to go back and see again.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did go to Dodger Stadium a few years ago and the stadium itself isnt anything special at all. If you compare it to walking around Safeco, its night and day you will have an even bigger appreciation for our stadium. It doesnt quite have the historical feel that Fenway does so I am not 100% sure where that leaves it. It was cool to check it out but not one I have to go back and see again.

That's fair and I can see where you're coming from. I went to the Rose Bowl game and I hated the stadium itself. Longest lines I've ever been in to get into the stadium, longest bathroom lines I've ever seen and longest lines for food I've ever seen. Amazing experience going to the game, but man that stadium was probably the worst I've ever been in. Different sports, but in all seriousness, Tropicana Field is a better stadium than the Rose Bowl.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fair and I can see where you're coming from. I went to the Rose Bowl game and I hated the stadium itself. Longest lines I've ever been in to get into the stadium, longest bathroom lines I've ever seen and longest lines for food I've ever seen. Amazing experience going to the game, but man that stadium was probably the worst I've ever been in. Different sports, but in all seriousness, Tropicana Field is a better stadium than the Rose Bowl.

If you weren’t impressed at the Rose Bowl game then you need to go check it out when UW plays at UCLA for shiggles a gits.

seahawksfan234

Radical Moderate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you weren’t impressed at the Rose Bowl game then you need to go check it out when UW plays at UCLA for shiggles a gits.

The Rose Bowl game and spectacle itself was amazing and something I'll never forget, but my gripe was the stadium. Took me like 30+ minutes to get into the stadium, 30+ minutes to use the bathroom and almost the entire halftime just to get a pulled pork sandwich that had more bones in it than meat.

It's just not practical to expect 90,000+ people share the same damn concourse.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rose Bowl game and spectacle itself was amazing and something I'll never forget, but my gripe was the stadium. Took me like 30+ minutes to get into the stadium, 30+ minutes to use the bathroom and almost the entire halftime just to get a pulled pork sandwich that had more bones in it than meat.

It's just not practical to expect 90,000+ people share the same damn concourse.

Without question it is a massive dump, I was just semi joking about if you didn’t like it during the Rose Bowl humor yourself and go when it’s just a UCLA home game.