• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC12 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I didn't think about that. Stanford/Oregon vs. Ohio State would be a great game to see, too, no doubt. Hopefully one of the two of you will hand Mr. Meyer his first Buckeye loss. Hehehehehe.

Oregon has never beat Ohio State. 0-8 all time.

Couldnt think of a better way to get that elusive 1st win the the nutz.

In the 100th RB game and take this special edition anniversary trophy home!

52de372d-189c-4962-9966-922356a6797f.jpg

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Stanford has proven who they are and runs the table the rest of the year. That -3 line in LaLaLand next week is a no brainer.

Lay the points and go wif da Treez. Terrific D and a capable O.

Sorry Oregon and Trojan fans, I have seen the "Light-n-the=Way".

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lets be honest, your Ducks would hand tOSU a serious beat down, hell they could send Wazzu their and they would beat tOSU... The Big whatever has lost its luster, its sad the games are on TV, its like the old days and that Rose Bowl match up was the most watched and most exciting game on the bowl ticket...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats Phil Steele.

I dont see them not taking Clemson unless they get blown out vs SC.

Highly doubt they will. i think CLemson wins out.

I agree with you but you can never count the Ole Ball Coach out of anything. He's still eating nails. LOL

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe Stanford has proven who they are and runs the table the rest of the year. That -3 line in LaLaLand next week is a no brainer.

Lay the points and go wif da Treez. Terrific D and a capable O.

Sorry Oregon and Trojan fans, I have seen the "Light-n-the=Way".

Yep, and I believe you'd get a better game with them playing Bama instead of FSU, Mamba thinks it would be a repeat of the ND vs Bama game last year with a better score then what ND put up, but I still think it would be a tight close game...

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I see why you're hoping for the Rose Bowl berth. Lots of good reasons. I doubt Stanford blows it, though stranger things have happened so you never really know.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I believe you'd get a better game with them playing Bama instead of FSU, Mamba thinks it would be a repeat of the ND vs Bama game last year with a better score then what ND put up, but I still think it would be a tight close game...

AGREED!...YOU must be one of the PAC poster "elite" that I am agreeing with mcnabb. The one's that bandowagonbama speaks of. WELCOME TO YOUR NEWLY FOUND STATUS BRO!

People ARE listening to you now...:laugh3::suds:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast!

That Stanford game at the Coliseum is going to be tough for the Cardinal.

In fact I'm picking USC to win!

They are the best team in the South regardless of that debacle @ ASU. :whistle:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so fast!

That Stanford game at the Coliseum is going to be tough for the Cardinal.

In fact I'm picking USC to win!

They are the best team in the South regardless of that debacle @ ASU. :whistle:

Nothings easy for the Cards, they just win "ugly" all the time, cept for that speedbump in Utah they hit.

Aint the PAC a merry-go-round?:laugh3::clap::gaah:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closing "IN" on a record here boyz, should happen today @ least!

All tho we may not always agree, I have enjoyed my Pac bruddas. Best damn group of mindless bastardz I ever exchanged football words with.

Here's to OD making a strong comeback this year...:suds:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aint the PAC a merry-go-round?:laugh3::clap::gaah:

It really is and I love it. I just wish for the sake of titles in cfb other conferences weren't so easy in comparison to run the table in. :whistle:

Mamba, could you wave your magic stat wand and tell us how many undefeated teams from each AQ conference in the BCS era?

We were told before the ccg that it would greatly help in that regard. Well it doesnt really it just makes it easier to lose a game in our conference.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AGREED!...YOU must be one of the PAC poster "elite" that I am agreeing with mcnabb. The one's that bandowagonbama speaks of. WELCOME TO YOUR NEWLY FOUND STATUS BRO!

People ARE listening to you now...:laugh3::suds:

Bama fans want FSU for the simple fact there defense can get pressure on Jamieson he will turn the ball over, they know FSU defense can be beat, plus you factor in the simple fact that Bama has a roster full of players that have played in the "big game" FSU hasn't that will be another plus for Bama fans...

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Closing "IN" on a record here boyz, should happen today @ least!

All tho we may not always agree, I have enjoyed my Pac bruddas. Best damn group of mindless bastardz I ever exchanged football words with.

Here's to OD making a strong comeback this year...:suds:

:suds:

Im thinking we go back through the thread and find the best smart ass comments or quotes and finish it out with those....

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama fans want FSU for the simple fact there defense can get pressure on Jamieson he will turn the ball over, they know FSU defense can be beat, plus you factor in the simple fact that Bama has a roster full of players that have played in the "big game" FSU hasn't that will be another plus for Bama fans...

God forbid IF Bama had to face that stiff front 7 and beyond that Stanford fields each and EVERY week on D.

Might even "Rustle their Jimmies" and that FAT O-line of theirs.:laugh3:

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Man I don't know amigo. FSU is a damn good squad. They don't have a weakness. In fact they are GOOD-great in every area.

BAMA fans well know that a freshman QB is capable of beating them. I don't think they are underestimating the Noles at all. I think most BAMA fans feel they are the legit #2 in the country. I agree with that. At the end of the year I think FSU will be the BCS champion.

Will be a great game if it comes down to them.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It really is and I love it. I just wish for the sake of titles in cfb other conferences weren't so easy in comparison to run the table in. :whistle:

Mamba, could you wave your magic stat wand and tell us how many undefeated teams from each AQ conference in the BCS era?

We were told before the ccg that it would greatly help in that regard. Well it doesnt really it just makes it easier to lose a game in our conference.

I needed some help on this one.

Since 1998 their have been 18 fbs football teams go unbeaten.

11 of which are from AQ conferences.

SEC 4
B1G 2 * Ohio State 2012 no bowl game
ACC 1
Big12 2
PAC 1 *USC had all wins srtripped
Big East 1

Last edited by a moderator:

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I don't know amigo. FSU is a damn good squad. They don't have a weakness. In fact they are GOOD-great in every area.

BAMA fans well know that a freshman QB is capable of beating them. I don't think they are underestimating the Noles at all. I think most BAMA fans feel they are the legit #2 in the country. I agree with that. At the end of the year I think FSU will be the BCS champion.

Will be a great game if it comes down to them.

I believe Jimbo has them back on track and I think he will get them back on the national stage year in and year out, but I just don't think they can hang with Bama this year, sure I would rather see them play Bama instead of the tOSU cause thats a train wreck waiting to happen, I just feel Stanford would be a solid test for Bama...

Status
Not open for further replies.