• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"The only reason we know Tom Brady is because of the Tuck Rule." - Ray Lewis

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree::agree::agree:

Ray-lewis.png
Maybe the best gif of the year? :lol:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ray-lewis-murder-funny.jpg

Anybody see my dawgs Oldschool and Money? I need them to dispose of something fo me

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PatsFan2003;6217186[B said:
]Brady had already taken over a stumbling team with Bledsoe (on the downside of his career) and turned the team around.[/B] I think he still would have made people notice soon enough. He probably wouldn't have regressed in 2002.

He was on the downside of his career because the beating he took making that shitty organization relevant.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was on the downside of his career because the beating he took making that shitty organization relevant.

2 SBs with no Lombardi's in 30 years is not relevant, and being a Seattle fan and finally becoming relevant this year, you know what your talking about. Bledoe still went on in Dallas and Buffalo, good QB but not franchise or SB caliper

Leroy Brown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Keep your racist bullshit off the NFL board.

Nothing racist about it at all, if you think about it...but since that may be too much to ask, here, let me help you.

:suds:

The most anyone can truly deduce, in either case, once reading all the available evidence of what happened is this:

The deceased at some point attempted to use deadly force, only the other side actually used deadly force in retaliation and that's why you have the result you have. Nothing to do about race whatsoever. Chances are if the deceased aren't attempting to cause life threatening harm to the other party, they wouldn't have died that night.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nothing racist about it at all, if you think about it...but since that may be too much to ask, here, let me help you.

:suds:

The most anyone can truly deduce, in either case, once reading all the available evidence of what happened is this:

The deceased at some point attempted to use deadly force, only the other side actually used deadly force in retaliation and that's why you have the result you have. Nothing to do about race whatsoever. Chances are if the deceased aren't attempting to cause life threatening harm to the other party, they wouldn't have died that night.

What does the event in Ferguson have to do with Ray Lewis or football?