• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope! I'm good with my wife,thanks though! lol:becky:

bud is she looking over your shoulder right now,,,,not a thing wrong with looking it when you start touching you get in trouble,,,,,,I like window shopping

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bud is she looking over your shoulder right now,,,,not a thing wrong with looking it when you start touching you get in trouble,,,,,,I like window shopping

She's pretty but damn! I think Sara Evans is hotter than her but thats just my opinion.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior fishing rodeo breakfast, eh, MS? Is that to raise funds for the rodeo, or is it for the kids who do the fishing? My lodge has a kids' fishing derby, but it's in the summer.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Junior fishing rodeo breakfast, eh, MS? Is that to raise funds for the rodeo, or is it for the kids who do the fishing? My lodge has a kids' fishing derby, but it's in the summer.

Raising money North. It costs about $3.5K to $4K to pull this off right. My labor of love along with a bunch of volunteers.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. Your fishing event is more expensive than ours. I'm guessing that yours takes place on boats...ours is done entirely on the shore, and it isn't very expensive. The funds come from the Youth Activities Committee, which has one big fundraiser each year...a muskrat feast, with lots of gambling and raffles. We just had ours this week. It's open to the public, and always draws hundreds of the red-neckiest looking people you could imagine.

We do have one fund-raising breakfast every year, a pancake feed for the Boy Scouts.

Sounds like you and the other volunteers are doing a great job and having fun. And to think that so many people don't have a clue about what Elks do...they think we're just "Masons who drink." I actually heard someone say that once.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's pretty but damn! I think Sara Evans is hotter than her but thats just my opinion.

hell yeah Sara is hot I remember the first time I saw her,,,,,as for Danica you have to admit she's the best looking driver out there,unless your gay then you have choices

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
North, there is no fishing allowed from boats. The amount includes donations which I roll into the bottom line. 500 hot dogs and buns, 300 sodas, x amount of snow cones, chips, etc. We spend no less than $1.5K on fishing combos and tackle boxes. These kids walk away with better equipment than the parents have. If you file a detailed report to Grand they will give you up to $2K just for youth activities. We raffle off a cash prize of $500.00 to help raise money also. To see all those kids out having a great time is worth all the effort. Let me know if your lodge needs an advisory committee to come talk to them, it would be a great excuse to come drink some beer with ya. LOL

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, sounds good, MS, but our committee does a fine job. Our function is just smaller than yours...that much is obvious, from the sheer volume of refreshments your lodge provides. We also provide tackle and refreshments, and some nice prizes (many are donated, and cost the lodge nothing).

Status
Not open for further replies.