• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 8

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh well I see.! Yeah it is kinda crazy over there. I still go there once in a great while.

yup go ahead and start talking about me,misk,net and I think steelbuck where wigguns can see you and you'll get the ban hammer also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we were bad people over there,,,it's been almost a year since the last time I was there

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yup go ahead and start talking about me,misk,net and I think steelbuck where wigguns can see you and you'll get the ban hammer also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,we were bad people over there,,,it's been almost a year since the last time I was there

Really thats pretty retarted I must say.. You guys were fun to talk to about football over there.

Snyder

GO PACKERS---> 2011 Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I think Im out for the night. It's been fun. Take care all! Later :)

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
Oh well I see.! Yeah it is kinda crazy over there. I still go there once in a great while.

Almost all of these Yinzers were from Fox, Misko was the only one who left their own thread though. He came to the Vikes thread a lot.
Darts has been MIA for a while, hope it's just an off season thing.

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thats pretty retarted I must say.. You guys were fun to talk to about football over there.

ha,,,,I was told many times I was the most level headed Steeler fan on fox,,,,,and the still banned me,,,,

it was right in the middle of the 2nd time Big Ben screwed up,I wouldn't take the crap and told a Raven fan off one night and I was gone before you could blink,,,and hell I was a heck of a lot more polite than he was and he didn't get banned for what he said

at the time the steeler people were in the cross hairs there were more of us banned than anyone else

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost all of these Yinzers were from Fox, Misko was the only one who left their own thread though. He came to the Vikes thread a lot.
Darts has been MIA for a while, hope it's just an off season thing.

shit I wonder around the place and spent a lot of time on the weekly game threads,,,,

JohnRandle

Gold Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,356.27
Fav. Team #1
ha,,,,I was told many times I was the most level headed Steeler fan on fox,,,,,and the still banned me,,,,

it was right in the middle of the 2nd time Big Ben screwed up,I wouldn't take the crap and told a Raven fan off one night and I was gone before you could blink,,,and hell I was a heck of a lot more polite than he was and he didn't get banned for what he said

at the time the steeler people were in the cross hairs there were more of us banned than anyone else

Could be, I guess. But everyone was getting banned. I got banned, and I can let shit roll of my back like a duck in a rain storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.