• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 15

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carved himself out a helluva career

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting the annual game of hot-potato for the game posts... Who's got next?

@SteelersPride @Pure Steel @thedddd @Superbelt @Bridgeburner @Ojb81 @dare2be
Jeff Goldblum What GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Hoop NFL mock drafts are starting back up again... Nosferatu appears to be back I guess, who used to host it annually on this site.

But just out of curiosity, anyone in here want to participate? Normally we do a PM with everyone interested so that we aren't being poached. @SteelersPride & I will be actively participating. I can run the show if nobody else wants to (mostly just driving mock convo amongst us, and posting our selections when we're on the clock).

Here's the Hoop link if you want to familiarize yourself with the rules:

Let me know if you want to participate.
@Bridgeburner @thedddd @Pure Steel @Superbelt @Ojb81 @Yo Tee @Maximus Rex @All-Star Benchwarmer

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the Hoop NFL mock drafts are starting back up again... Nosferatu appears to be back I guess, who used to host it annually on this site.

But just out of curiosity, anyone in here want to participate? Normally we do a PM with everyone interested so that we aren't being poached. @SteelersPride & I will be actively participating. I can run the show if nobody else wants to (mostly just driving mock convo amongst us, and posting our selections when we're on the clock).

@Bridgeburner @thedddd @Pure Steel @Superbelt @Ojb81 @Yo Tee @Maximus Rex @All-Star Benchwarmer
I'll throw my two cents in if you want to listen when our picks come around.

I'm all about the toilet cloggers.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Same would be interested in the chat, just hope I don't forget when the time comes.

Yo Tee

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,749.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'm totally down