• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE Official MBBRL 2016 Dynasty Fantasy Draft thread

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since 9 qbs scored higher, one being brees, and they all are young rookies.
Brady, Palmer, brees, Eli , brees

So basically you have exactly 4 players . You want cam, stafford, Rodgers, or Wilson?

Good luck

Easy man... when I had 2.9 available, I was looking for takers with Brees and/or Marvin Jones and/or DWill.

Didn't mean I needed to get rid of Brees. You want him, make an offer that helps my flex. If you feel Cousins is too valuable to add something to, then that's ok... like I said, I don't need to get rid of him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simmer down, SP. not everyone believes in Cousins. After all your talking about one season, maybe not a full season even. It's a matter of faith.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys about this morning. I never thought in a million years Fuzzy Power would accept specially after SP and TKO were saying they thought there was no chance Fuzzy bPower would take it. I probably should have sent the pick to harold or chef since they friggin live on these boards. My bad, very sorry to hold up the draft, I hate when guys do that. next pick will take me all of 5 minutes or at least a lot quicker as I will give it to Harold or chef if I am the same situation again. I was gonna try and trade up for fleener but now Im good so dont think I will be trading. I am interested in Brees whoever said they want younger. I have marota @Microwahevo I am still interested in Osweiler but you can IM if interested.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys about this morning. I never thought in a million years Fuzzy Power would accept specially after SP and TKO were saying they thought there was no chance Fuzzy bPower would take it. I probably should have sent the pick to harold or chef since they friggin live on these boards. My bad, very sorry to hold up the draft, I hate when guys do that. next pick will take me all of 5 minutes or at least a lot quicker as I will give it to Harold or chef if I am the same situation again. I was gonna try and trade up for fleener but now Im good so dont think I will be trading. I am interested in Brees whoever said they want younger. I have marota @Microwahevo I am still interested in Osweiler but you can IM if interested.
The time lapse between you guys finalizing a deal and your pick wasn't a huge deal, at least not to me.. It was the afternoon into evening into overnight into next morning negotiating that got a little crazy. No problems whatsoever taking the time to get a deal done, but if you want to get one done, stay online and get it hammered out, 12-13 other teams are waiting in the wings. If you can't stay online, shelve it till a later date

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would have talked Carr.... but no interest in the flyin Hawaiian.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The time lapse between you guys finalizing a deal and your pick wasn't a huge deal, at least not to me.. It was the afternoon into evening into overnight into next morning negotiating that got a little crazy. No problems whatsoever taking the time to get a deal done, but if you want to get one done, stay online and get it hammered out, 12-13 other teams are waiting in the wings. If you can't stay online, shelve it till a later date

Well, you know my feelings on the whole deal. Should have NEVER been broadcast on here. .....

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ram- Leonte Carroo

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i agree if you have a trade suggest on this thread that you move to the trade thread or better yet go private
and as Treff said tell us here you have a deal going
and ill add suggest how much time you need bang out the deal and then honour the time you suggested and make your pick

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry could paste all the other picks and the current round we r on

Ram- Leonte Carroo- drop eagles dst

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Round 1

1) Barilko's Oilers- Ezekiel Elliott, drop none
2) Milk's Flying Grayson- Derrick Henry (Drop none)
3) Steelerspride- Jordan Howard, drop none
4) Cru Jones- Laquan Treadwell, drop none
5) Fuzzy Power- Kenneth Dixon, drop none
6) Smitty's Snakes-Kenyan Drake, Drop:Calvin Johnson
7) That's What Cheesehead-Devontae Booker, drop none
8) Smitty's Snakes-Sterling Shepard, Drop: Shoelace
9) Fuzzy Power-Paxton Lynch, drop none
10) Mickey's Pirates-Josh Doctson, drop the Salsa King
11) Ram Tough- CJ Prosise, drop none
12) That's What Cheesehead- Michael Thomas, drop none
13) The Ralph- Paul Perkins, drop da Bears DST
14) Treff's Fudpuckers-Corey Coleman, drop Kendall Gaskins

Round 2

1) BarilkEE's Oilers-Tyler Boyd, (drop none)
2) Milks Flying Graysons-Hunter Henry, drop Landry Jones
3) Mickey's Pirates- Carson Wentz, drop Petty
4) Cru Jones-Keith Marshall
5) The Foot - Will Fuller, drop none
6) Harold Seattle- Alex Collins, drop none
7) Soggy Bottom Boyz- Jared Goff, drop none
8) Harold Seattle- Braxton Miller, drop none
9) The Ralph- Coby Fleener, drop Darkwa
10) Steelerspride-DeAndre Washington
11) Ram Tough- Leonte Carroo, drop Phi DST
12) Soggy Bottom Boyz-
13) Soggy Bottom Boyz-