• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE Official MBBRL 2016 Dynasty Fantasy Draft thread

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me offer here Harold can't check fantasy site from phone

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm officially taking Lamar Miller Julio Jones deal of the table until I hear Harold's offer

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok go ahead

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 867.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Make the deal with Fuzzy. We are in the wrong thread for this though.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus Christ. Remind me never to join a league with Foot in it again.

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Yellow Fuzzies if you want Julio down by the school yard it has to be Miller. Ill give you Jennings and andre williams for that pick strait up @leftypower

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:gaah:I offered them jones in a deal for Miller before and was laughed at. Actually anytime I used Hopkins or jones everyone stated u can't trade a top wr for a top Rb

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way is Miller worth as much as Julio a premier WR maybe the best in the league or def in the top 3 and young for a guy with as inconsistent numbers as Miller has had. I am going to leave the offer on the table. Julio and Jennings for the next pick and Miller. I will PM @Barilko my pick so if @Yellow Fuzzies and @leftypower take my offer Barilko can put it in for me. If you want the deal Fuzzy Power just accept right here on this thread and ill accept it on fantrax later but it will be official if you accept here and Barilko will post my pick. Thats a great offer and thats the best youll ever get for Miller and that pick plus im giving jennings and tell you what Ill throw in Andre Williams too. It here if you want it. Barilko Im PM you my pick if they take it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way is Miller worth as much as Julio a premier WR maybe the best in the league or def in the top 3 and young for a guy with as inconsistent numbers as Miller has had. I am going to leave the offer on the table. Julio and Jennings for the next pick and Miller. I will PM @Barilko my pick so if @Yellow Fuzzies and @leftypower take my offer Barilko can put it in for me. If you want the deal Fuzzy Power just accept right here on this thread and ill accept it on fantrax later but it will be official if you accept here and Barilko will post my pick. Thats a great offer and thats the best youll ever get for Miller and that pick plus im giving jennings and tell you what Ill throw in Andre Williams too. It here if you want it. Barilko Im PM you my pick if they take it.
foot there is no RB's in a 14 team league, there is wr galore, andrew williams is worth as much as bam morris.......
why do you think when i drafted, julio jones, deandre hopkins, martavius bryant in the toip 4 rounds, i had 2 top 3 wr and arguably another top 10 all YOUNG, and my team sucked with no trades on the table. not even a sniff, RB's are gold, you gott bring it and over pay......

Miller just went to a running team who pursued him heavily. He also was not inconsistent, his useage was inconsistent, big diffference

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just wondering why you give up so much to get Julio.... only to flip him. Why not just go right after the prize you want?

Anyway, nothing to do with me, so....

Did laugh at the Andre Williams thong though. :)

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes cause Julio is great and I also have a trading problem. Yes there are thousands of wr out there but not ones that put up big burgers as consistently as Julio. RBs come off the scrape heap. Every year there are three or four that come out of no where due to injuries or what not. The turn over for RBs which Ave Joe has stated many times is like 50 percent from year to year. That means Miller has a 50 percent chance of living up to his first round grade. I just want him because I have been high on him ever since Miami drafted him in the 4th round. I think finally he may have the year I expected or there would be no way I offer a stud and a young one like Julio. I know RB is a position of need causing the price to go up but so are WRs like Julio as there are only a handful of them in the league. Andre williams is worth a 3 I dont see what is so laughable about him

The Foot

Hoopla Cash
$ 824.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was offered as a cherry on a deal that is more than fair!