• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL 8-8-8 Draft Play-In 3 : UK vs Nos

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK

OFFENSE
QB - Dan Marino (1)
RB - Earl Campbell (1)
FB - Lorenzo Neal (2)
WR - Terry Glenn (3)
WR - Antonio Freeman (3)
WR - Alvin Harper (3)
TE - Ben Coates (2)
OT - Jonathan Ogden (1)
OG - Larry Allen (1)
C - Ray Donaldson (2)
OG - Bruce Matthews (1)
OT - Erik Williams (2)

DEFENSE
DE - Jim Jeffcoat (3)
DT - Grady Jackson (3)
DT - Warren Sapp (1)
DE - Chris Doleman (1)
LB - Darrin Smith (3)
MLB - Dan Morgan (3)
LB - Derrick Brooks (1)
CB - Frank Minnifield (2)
CB - Sam Madison (2)
CB - Bobby Taylor (3)
S - Darren Woodson (2)
S - Sean Taylor (2)

VS

NOS

OFFENSE
QB - Joe Montana (1)
RB - Walter Payton (1)
FB - Roger Craig (2)
WR - Don Hutson (1)
WR - "Bullet" Bob Hayes (1)
WR - Joey Galloway (3)
TE - Jay Novacek (2)
OT - Paul Gruber (3)
OG - John Hannah (1)
C - Kent Hull (2)
OG - Chris Hinton (2)
OT - Jim Tyrer (2)

DEFENSE
DE - Too Tall Jones (2)
DT - Otis Sistrunk (3)
DT - Roger Brown (2)
DE - Dexter Manley (3)
LB - Keith Bulluck (3)
MLB - Jack Lambert (1)
LB - Kevin Hardy (3)
CB - Herb Adderley (1)
CB - Dave Brown (3)
CB - Terrell Buckley (3)
S - Rodney Harrison (2)
S - Emlen Tunnell (1)

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK - 6
NOS - 2

VOTED - Sushi, Milk, UK, Shane, Femur, Robot, Ducey, WLK

Race to 6

Last edited:

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I went back and forth, but I think I'm going with Nos. His offense is much more potent overall with a balanced run and pass attack. Its tough because UK's team is built to run the ball and I think Nos is a bit lighter on the front 7, which heavily favors UK. But Montana, Payton, Hutson and Hayes make for a dynamic offense.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Erik Williams blocking, Nos has NO CHANCE to reach the QB... SO gotta go UK

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two best QB's, two great RB's, I like Neal and my OL paired with Earl and I like my D. UK

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very close, I like Nos’ versatility on offense more but I dont see how he gets much pressure on Marino with his line. That isnt the ultimate factor and I think it goes to OT. UK in a tight one

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Erik Williams is overrated, but the rest of UK's line dominates Nos' DL and Campbell pounds the ball.

UK

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Close but Nos.

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is tough as fuck... I think Nos has the offensive power to win but I think the line of scrimmage goes to UK too heavily and he slows the game down... UK 30-28

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats Brother :suds:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzz I lost to a team with Terry Glenn as it's #1 receiver :L I guess all that talk about making receivers less important finally happened. I think this vote was absolutely insane! Why do I need a pass rush when he has no receivers? I could stack the box with 8 and stop Earl all day. Plain and simple his team is a one trick pony period! He drafts Marino who is at least the 2nd best QB of all time then gives him no weapons! Not to mention I do have players that can get pressure Manley had 97 sacks in 120 starts and a high of 18 1/2 one season and Roger Brown sacked Bart Starr 7 times in one game and averaged more than 10 sacks per season as a DT and was tremendous against the run! He on the other hand has no answer for the speed I have on offense. I also have two backs who were excellent receivers out of the backfield, I am not trying to be a fucking baby here but this is fucking stupid!

Okay rant over! I feel better now, I was about to burst!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzz I lost to a team with Terry Glenn as it's #1 receiver :L I guess all that talk about making receivers less important finally happened. I think this vote was absolutely insane! Why do I need a pass rush when he has no receivers? I could stack the box with 8 and stop Earl all day. Plain and simple his team is a one trick pony period! He drafts Marino who is at least the 2nd best QB of all time then gives him no weapons! Not to mention I do have players that can get pressure Manley had 97 sacks in 120 starts and a high of 18 1/2 one season and Roger Brown sacked Bart Starr 7 times in one game and averaged more than 10 sacks per season as a DT and was tremendous against the pass! He on the other hand has no answer for the speed I have on offense. I also have two backs who were excellent receivers out of the backfield, I am not trying to be a fucking baby here but this is fucking stupid!

I change my vote to nos...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lolzzz I lost to a team with Terry Glenn as it's #1 receiver :L I guess all that talk about making receivers less important finally happened. I think this vote was absolutely insane! Why do I need a pass rush when he has no receivers? I could stack the box with 8 and stop Earl all day. Plain and simple his team is a one trick pony period! He drafts Marino who is at least the 2nd best QB of all time then gives him no weapons! Not to mention I do have players that can get pressure Manley had 97 sacks in 120 starts and a high of 18 1/2 one season and Roger Brown sacked Bart Starr 7 times in one game and averaged more than 10 sacks per season as a DT and was tremendous against the run! He on the other hand has no answer for the speed I have on offense. I also have two backs who were excellent receivers out of the backfield, I am not trying to be a fucking baby here but this is fucking stupid!

Marino isnt the 2nd best QB of all time and where is the guy who put those 7 sacks on his notepad. I guarantee somebody erased that shit

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only stout run defender in your front 7 is Lambert. Five great OL, the best blocking FB ever in Neal, and a solid TE is 7 blockers leaving your 8th man in the box alone to tackle Earl. Earl isn't going down to one guy...then in play action, Marino beats man coverage every time. He threw for all those yards and TD's to Duper and Clayton and no run game at all. He would be fine with Glenn, Freeman, and all day to throw against straight man...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From now on only offensive line matters. :suds:

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From now on only offensive line matters. :suds:
Sweet, I'll trade Ray Donaldson, Warren Sapp, Earl Campbell, Dan Marino, Chis Doleman, Derrick Brooks and Darren Woodson for Mike Webster...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sweet, I'll trade Ray Donaldson, Warren Sapp, Earl Campbell, Dan Marino, Chis Doleman, Derrick Brooks and Darren Woodson for Mike Webster...

Okay, now I vote for you too!

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, I'm defensive:pound: