• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Next Manager

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now I know and you know Servais isn't going any where since that's Jerry's boy!

But as some of the conversation in the "rebuild" thread went along the topic came up that if they don't start to win more games 2021 Jerry is going to have to turn else where in the managerial department to make sure he keeps his job and gets to see this youth movement work out.

So here we are, who do you think Dipoto hire next as the manger of this team?
Now I know that's two years down the road and managers are going to be fired left and right from now until then, but as of today who do you hire?

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Dipoto already has his replacement in the system and I think its Denny Hocking!

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Wilson has been rumored to become the M’s manager at some time. I really want Joey Cora back in the day, not sure what he is up to.

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dan Wilson has been rumored to become the M’s manager at some time. I really want Joey Cora back in the day, not sure what he is up to.

My prediction:

Servais to upper management within next 2 years and Denny Hocking new Manager. It just seems so Mariners to do.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably bring in Gabe Kappler cause that would be the Mariner thing to do.

Duders

IDK - IDC - IDGAF
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the "mariner" thing to do is Dip doesn't budge and keeps Servais on, come hell or high water, and they both get shit canned, probably by mid 2021. The worse part about this whole shit show is we possibly (likely) go another couple years b 4 we have a post season team. Ownership just barfed up another 6-7 years by taking on the Angel's rejected "dynamic duo" trying to appease Seattle baseball fans. Yep, I pissed about how things have gone for years now. Seattle deserves so much better than the puke they're being fed by investors floundering around trying to make a buck and trying to put together a post season team. Like my Dad used to tell us kids- "shit, or get off the pot" (not talking about the smoking pot-:D) ACTIONS speak louder than words.....EVERY time. Go Mariners.....just GO!! (rant is over now) :pound:

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, the "mariner" thing to do is Dip doesn't budge and keeps Servais on, come hell or high water, and they both get shit canned, probably by mid 2021. The worse part about this whole shit show is we possibly (likely) go another couple years b 4 we have a post season team. Ownership just barfed up another 6-7 years by taking on the Angel's rejected "dynamic duo" trying to appease Seattle baseball fans. Yep, I pissed about how things have gone for years now. Seattle deserves so much better than the puke they're being fed by investors floundering around trying to make a buck and trying to put together a post season team. Like my Dad used to tell us kids- "shit, or get off the pot" (not talking about the smoking pot-:D) ACTIONS speak louder than words.....EVERY time. Go Mariners.....just GO!! (rant is over now) :pound:

Well hopefully Stanton and the ownership group tell Jerry that either you let go of service this offseason, or the next offseason otherwise you’re nullifying your contract. Pretty sure intentionally having an inept manager is conduct detrimental.