• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The mood of America, summed up in one photo

fknhippie

I'll shit in your shoes.
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't forgiven the Chiefs for SB IV

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th

Breed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it those cheaters again I will turn off the Superbowl. People don't hate them cause they win, they hate them cause they are cheaters!

I think the disdain, tiredness, whatewver you wanna call it, that the general football fan has of the Pats. Stems more from wanting to see the mighty fall. And yeah, I'm tired of seeing them as well.

To their credit though. Every time they seem to fall. They get right back up, dust themselves off, and get back to the business of going to and winning Super Bowls. And considering the era in which they've done this with FA and a hard cap. I'll just say its pretty fuckin impressive imo.

But about this cheating of which you speak. How is that defined or qualified exactly. Do the Pats cheat every year? Every other year? There's what? Spygate and Deflategate, correct? No one really considers Deflategate to be cheating do they? That's kinda nonsensical to me if they do. At least I can see the argument for Spygate. Its weak imo, but I can see it. So tell me what am I missing?

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond tired of them. I mean, congrats to their fans, I guess. It truly is amazing what the Pats have been able to accomplish. My tiredness for them goes beyond my hate for them.

I didn't watch them lose last year, I won't be watching again this year.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the disdain, tiredness, whatewver you wanna call it, that the general football fan has of the Pats. Stems more from wanting to see the mighty fall. And yeah, I'm tired of seeing them as well.

To their credit though. Every time they seem to fall. They get right back up, dust themselves off, and get back to the business of going to and winning Super Bowls. And considering the era in which they've done this with FA and a hard cap. I'll just say its pretty fuckin impressive imo.

But about this cheating of which you speak. How is that defined or qualified exactly. Do the Pats cheat every year? Every other year? There's what? Spygate and Deflategate, correct? No one really considers Deflategate to be cheating do they? That's kinda nonsensical to me if they do. At least I can see the argument for Spygate. Its weak imo, but I can see it. So tell me what am I missing?

I think they only cheat when they win the SB. For instance last year, no and it showed.

LetsGoPats

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beyond tired of them. I mean, congrats to their fans, I guess. It truly is amazing what the Pats have been able to accomplish. My tiredness for them goes beyond my hate for them.

I didn't watch them lose last year, I won't be watching again this year.

Yes you did. Yes you will.

Superbelt

Castigat ridendo mores
Hoopla Cash
$ 223.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you did. Yes you will.
No, I really didn't.

I saw some highlights the next day, and I watched the commercials on youtube. That was it. I wasn't interested in seeing the Pats play again.