• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The latest trade offer to consider

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel about the same seems like the Metcalf side should have been giving up the 1st and I also agree on pick 7 this class is weak at RB, but its strong everywhere else great top end at WR, QB, and TE
I still have Michael Pittman, Christian Kirk, Corey Davis, Darnell Mooney and Parris Campbell then 2 second round picks and 2 third round picks. Look at my young Wrs and you see the pitfalls of former rookie WRs. Campbell looks like a bust, Kirk and Davis have value but didn't live up to their draft status, Pittman and Mooney likely won't be special. Metcalf is special. He's put up the numbers, good numbers and he's only 23 so plenty of time to improve. It doesn't hurt that he's a Seahawk player either.:rolleyes:

Edit: Metcalf was WR 5 in the league last season. This is the only league I own him.

Last edited:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have Michael Pittman, Christian Kirk, Corey Davis, Darnell Mooney and Parris Campbell then 2 second round picks and 2 third round picks. Look at my young Wrs and you see the pitfalls of former rookie WRs. Campbell looks like a bust, Kirk and Davis have value but didn't live up to their draft status, Pittman and Mooney likely won't be special. Metcalf is special. He's put up the numbers, good numbers and he's only 23 so plenty of time to improve. It doesn't hurt that he's a Seahawk player either.:rolleyes:
Pittman could be..the few times he and Rivers were on page, he did well. That wager is now in Wentz's hands...but of those mentioned, he's the one I'd give the longest leash to.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pittman could be..the few times he and Rivers were on page, he did well. That wager is now in Wentz's hands...but of those mentioned, he's the one I'd give the longest leash to.
Hope your right and with the 2.03 and 2.07 maybe I get lucky.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Thomas as long as he's connected to Sean Payton, unfortunately I think Carroll holds Metcalf back, regardless if Wilson stays.
Think both WRs are special and could play with most QBs out there.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I'd give Mooney a decent leash over those others as well, personally

Looked good as a rookie, would benefit greatly from a more accurate QB

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed mentioning that I have Curtis Samuel and Shenault also.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd give Mooney a decent leash over those others as well, personally

Looked good as a rookie, would benefit greatly from a more accurate QB
If recent Bears history is any indicator, Anthony Miller looked good as a rookie also. Then disappeared.

I would temper my expectations of Mooney imo.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If recent Bears history is any indicator, Anthony Miller looked good as a rookie also. Then disappeared.

hopefully better health and a more accurate QB will fix those issues.
ARob pulling coverage is always a huge helper too

good WR5/6 (in Harold's case), but agree, would not be wanting to count on him as my WR3/4

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I keep my expectations in check with Mooney. Speaking of Anthony Miller, I loved his tape in college. Looked great. His pro experience has been a let down, partially due to injury and part due to poor QB play IMO and part due to the pro's being a different level of play.