• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The latest trade offer to consider

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have too - - if for no other reason Tua would be on your roster. .....

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow the new commish wants to make some big changes. Removing 2 defensive flex spots and adding a third WR spot and a RB/WR/TE flex. Also going from standard scoring to PPR scoring.
While I don't mind those changes myself the old guard in the league are not going to like it. Cancel all my trade offers for now, until things get settled.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I send Thomas and 1.07 for Metcalf...if you're going to PPR there's no way I'd do that

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well heck, decided to accept. It'll give me two players I don't own in any other league. Risk either way IMO. Don't know where Watson will play and don't know where Prescott will play. Don't know if either of those RBs can bounce back. Luckly I don't need to count on them as I got plenty of good players to start ahead of them. Also we got a new team owner that looks like he's ready to rock the trade market as this is his second trade today.
Too bad he dropped out. I like Watson a lot more than Dak

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I offer to reverse the trade if he'd send it back to me. Said he would but instead sent me a totally different offer that included Metcalf ( who I mentioned I was interested in). The offer was way to rich. So I sent him a counter for him to consider.

I send Watson, Sanders, Micheal Thomas, 1.07
for: Dak, Mixon, Metcalf. 3.03

Think this trade favors him and also gets him back the players he traded me. It also lets me get younger at WR.
don't do it!

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was during the week, so we had limited options on people that could come, but it was still a blast. They had all kinds of carnival type football games for the Pro Bowl that you could do if you wanted to pay a crapload of money, but tickets to the Skills Challenge were only like $25.00 each. It was really the first football experience my son had although I'm sure he doesn't even remember it since he was 4. The first picture is me and my son and the 2nd one is my brother and him. As you can see my son was supporting his Uncle with the Clemson stuff instead of his Dad that day.

View attachment 266463 View attachment 266462
That is just plain awesome Bandit

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy cow the new commish wants to make some big changes. Removing 2 defensive flex spots and adding a third WR spot and a RB/WR/TE flex. Also going from standard scoring to PPR scoring.
While I don't mind those changes myself the old guard in the league are not going to like it. Cancel all my traigde offers for now, until things get settled.
That's some significant changes for a dynasty where you've built the team to fit the scoring system.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's some significant changes for a dynasty where you've built the team to fit the scoring system.
Sure is a significant change. I personally am OK with the changes. My roster works for either. Lots of brand new owners also, along with a new commissioner. Going to hate it if the league doesn’t make it, because I love my roster. Got all my draft picks plus the 2.03 also.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a negative for me ghost rider.

Prefer Prescot over Watson- given the uncertainty of the QB carousel at the moment, nothing is certain, but..going off the best available evidence, at least their is evidence that Dak and Dallas will be around for awhile, which puts him in a much better position..he's got the weapons, and was leading the universe in pretty much everything before he got hurt.
Whereas Watson, I think it's better than a 50/50 shot he pulls a L. Bell and doesn't even play in '21. And then we do this all over again in '22. If he does play, where will it be? The Jets? Will they have any toys he can play with? The Phins? Da Bears? Both with about the same questions. Not many potential destinations would actually be an upgrade for him.

Prefer Mixon over Sanders. I'd be somewhat shocked if Philly goes into the season without some serious competition for Sanders role.

That dude is trying to get full.price, and then some, on a guy whose situation is currently one of the most volatile in the league, I wouldn't bite.
This. The qbs are tough though for me . In real life, watson over dak. In fantasy? Ehhhhh if if if dak retains his mobility, and with that scheme, dak over watson.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This. The qbs are tough though for me . In real life, watson over dak. In fantasy? Ehhhhh if if if dak retains his mobility, and with that scheme, dak over watson.
QBs are a matter of personal preference I feel. Both have some question marks. Feel they are a push in the deal. It is unfortunate that Thomas did so poorly last season, left a bad taste in my mouth and drove his trade market down. Feel good about being able to swap him and a 1.07 for Metcalf. The 1.07 is going to be a dart throw for likely a WR and likely 2-3 WR could go before that pick. Feel Metcalf best seasons are ahead of him, but going to half to hope Wilson remains the Seahawks QB.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I'm reading all of the rest of this correctly, your other quarterback is Josh Allen? I think if they are fighting for all of these changes you should say that you think adding a Superflex is a much better idea. LOL.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBs are a matter of personal preference I feel. Both have some question marks. Feel they are a push in the deal. It is unfortunate that Thomas did so poorly last season, left a bad taste in my mouth and drove his trade market down. Feel good about being able to swap him and a 1.07 for Metcalf. The 1.07 is going to be a dart throw for likely a WR and likely 2-3 WR could go before that pick. Feel Metcalf best seasons are ahead of him, but going to half to hope Wilson remains the Seahawks QB.
they are, but Dak was on pace for like 12k yards. Letting Kellen Moore have the offense was awesome. Plus the pieces were are in place there. Trust me i feel you on thomas, i traded @Trudem a bundle to get him that included justin jefferson and james robinson.......Watson you don't even know where or who he definitely is playing with. Metcalf should improve, i agree, but if russ isnt there, yikes, thats a dagger too.

I guess if Dak didnt get hurt, no question, slam dunk, im taking dak. But he did. For that I take watson. I also think thomas cant be this bad agian, hes too good, regardless of whose at qb. But there is upside, and to an extent safety with metcalf(assuming russ is still cooking)

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if I'm reading all of the rest of this correctly, your other quarterback is Josh Allen? I think if they are fighting for all of these changes you should say that you think adding a Superflex is a much better idea. LOL.
Yeah that would work out for me, but doubt the league would go for that. LOL

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still would have a hard time giving up Thomas + 1.07 for Metcalf if QBs are considered a wash, and we're talking about your backup QB, not even your starter.

But also think it's important to get the guys you want

Not sure I consider a mid-1st as much of a dart throw as you do here, but I get it, rookies are hard to predict.

Stomp

Lions Homer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Still would have a hard time giving up Thomas + 1.07 for Metcalf if QBs are considered a wash, and we're talking about your backup QB, not even your starter.

Not sure I consider a mid-1st as much of a dart throw as you do here, but I get it, rookies are hard to predict.

I feel about the same seems like the Metcalf side should have been giving up the 1st and I also agree on pick 7 this class is weak at RB, but its strong everywhere else great top end at WR, QB, and TE

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well perhaps a dart throw is harsh, could be Pitt or Lawrence or a decent gamble at WR could be available at the 1.07. I find it takes a while for rookie WRs and TE to work out usually and with Allen, Dak and Goff adding a QB is a low priority. Thus I don’t love the pick as much as I might in a different league.
With Thomas it really depends on how good or bad you feel about his future. After seeing Hill start last season and Brees barely holding on I’m not feeling chipper about his future. That’s just how I see it. Could be that his future is going to be swell. Obviously the owner I traded with feels OK about Thomas future. That’s how dynasty works, we all try to read the tea leaves for what the future has in store. Last season it seemed every thing went wrong for me in this league. I feel I’m due for things to break my way, but I’ll have to see how it actually goes.