• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The latest trade offer to consider

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12 team standard scoring dynasty

I trade Dak Prescott and Joe Mixon I receive Deshaun Watson and Miles Sanders. Looks like a fairly even swap. Thoughts?

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw a video just yesterday discussing Mixon & Sanders and they were split on the players. Both have been some what disappointing TBH.

1615093782641.png

Trade tool has it as a good trade for me. These kind of trades are hard for me because I draft players I like. Never been that fond of Miles Sanders TBH but he is younger and likely to stay healthier. Someone give a nudge one way or the other.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well heck, decided to accept. It'll give me two players I don't own in any other league. Risk either way IMO. Don't know where Watson will play and don't know where Prescott will play. Don't know if either of those RBs can bounce back. Luckly I don't need to count on them as I got plenty of good players to start ahead of them. Also we got a new team owner that looks like he's ready to rock the trade market as this is his second trade today.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the guy who sent me the trade said he messed up. So I told him to send me back the trade in reverse. LOL.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Harold I just saw this. I would do it but that's because I like Watson more than Dak. I also think that no matter where Watson ends up won't matter for his fantasy value but it could matter more for Dak because Watson's just a better quarterback. As far as Sanders and Mixon, both of them are huge injury risks. Yeah Sanders played more last year, but it's not like he's a model of health either. You're going to want to make sure you locate Boston Scott and roster him as well. I do like the trade for you though.

Wait I just saw your last post. How the hell is that a mess up? That's a completely even trade. It sounds to me like trader's remorse more than a screw up and he should honor that.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry Harold I just saw this. I would do it but that's because I like Watson more than Dak. I also think that no matter where Watson ends up won't matter for his fantasy value but it could matter more for Dak because Watson's just a better quarterback. As far as Sanders and Mixon, both of them are huge injury risks. Yeah Sanders played more last year, but it's not like he's a model of health either. You're going to want to make sure you locate Boston Scott and roster him as well. I do like the trade for you though.

Wait I just saw your last post. How the hell is that a mess up? That's a completely even trade. It sounds to me like trader's remorse more than a screw up and he should honor that.
Could be buyers remorse. He wanted to leave out the QBs, but I said lets just have a do over. I actually think Prescott the better QB myself and I don't see Watson staying healthy. Course the past history has going the other way. Ever since I saw Watson couldn't hit a stationary target in the QB contest I've been low on him. He was slightly more accurate then Lamar Jackson though.
Part of the reason to accept the trade was to create some good will. Same reason I'm willing to reverse it.

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the contest. WRs scored higher throwing then Watson and Jackson. LOL

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I don't need the link for that one, because I was there. LOL. Me, my brother, and my son went to it in Orlando. Rainy, dreary ass day but it was pretty cool.
How cool. I use to go to the Seahawks training camp when it was open to fans. That was a lot of fun.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How cool. I use to go to the Seahawks training camp when it was open to fans. That was a lot of fun.
It was during the week, so we had limited options on people that could come, but it was still a blast. They had all kinds of carnival type football games for the Pro Bowl that you could do if you wanted to pay a crapload of money, but tickets to the Skills Challenge were only like $25.00 each. It was really the first football experience my son had although I'm sure he doesn't even remember it since he was 4. The first picture is me and my son and the 2nd one is my brother and him. As you can see my son was supporting his Uncle with the Clemson stuff instead of his Dad that day.

IMG_0525 (2).jpg IMG_0518 (2).jpg

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I trade Dak Prescott and Joe Mixon I receive Deshaun Watson and Miles Sanders. Looks like a fairly even swap. Thoughts?
I'd probably do that deal, and if he wants to leave out the QB's I probably still would. Dak vs Watson is pretty much a wash in my book and the same go for Mixon vs Sanders. (who are both huge health risk). The only reason I would is that the backup situation in PHI is clearer so, if you do it, go get B. Scott - - you'll need him.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was during the week, so we had limited options on people that could come, but it was still a blast. They had all kinds of carnival type football games for the Pro Bowl that you could do if you wanted to pay a crapload of money, but tickets to the Skills Challenge were only like $25.00 each. It was really the first football experience my son had although I'm sure he doesn't even remember it since he was 4. The first picture is me and my son and the 2nd one is my brother and him. As you can see my son was supporting his Uncle with the Clemson stuff instead of his Dad that day.

View attachment 266463 View attachment 266462

Anything better in life that putting the screws to your old man over sports?

Good kid

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anything better in life that putting the screws to your old man over sports?

Good kid

My dad stopped betting me in sports when I hustled him for $50 on Luis Gonzalez in 2001.

He said there's no way he hits 50 HRs in a season, "he's never even hit 40 before"

Think he had 40 by the all star break, lol

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a negative for me ghost rider.

Prefer Prescot over Watson- given the uncertainty of the QB carousel at the moment, nothing is certain, but..going off the best available evidence, at least their is evidence that Dak and Dallas will be around for awhile, which puts him in a much better position..he's got the weapons, and was leading the universe in pretty much everything before he got hurt.
Whereas Watson, I think it's better than a 50/50 shot he pulls a L. Bell and doesn't even play in '21. And then we do this all over again in '22. If he does play, where will it be? The Jets? Will they have any toys he can play with? The Phins? Da Bears? Both with about the same questions. Not many potential destinations would actually be an upgrade for him.

Prefer Mixon over Sanders. I'd be somewhat shocked if Philly goes into the season without some serious competition for Sanders role.

That dude is trying to get full.price, and then some, on a guy whose situation is currently one of the most volatile in the league, I wouldn't bite.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I offer to reverse the trade if he'd send it back to me. Said he would but instead sent me a totally different offer that included Metcalf ( who I mentioned I was interested in). The offer was way to rich. So I sent him a counter for him to consider.

I send Watson, Sanders, Micheal Thomas, 1.07
for: Dak, Mixon, Metcalf. 3.03

Think this trade favors him and also gets him back the players he traded me. It also lets me get younger at WR.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before no measurable difference in QB/RB output (although the Watson thing is wayyy more concerning, than that of Dak - - as Treff pointed out). So the deal comes down to how good you feel about the QB's and Thomas/1.7 vs Metcalf/3.03. .... given the state of HOU and NO QB's, I'd say that's a good deal for you.. As long as Wilson stays put ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As I said before no measurable difference in QB/RB output (although the Watson thing is wayyy more concerning, than that of Dak - - as Treff pointed out). So the deal comes down to Thomas and 1.7 vs Metcalf and 3.03. .... given the state of HOU and NO, I'd say that's a good deal for you..
He turned it down.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of surprised given what he offered before. ...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1615148526274.png

His latest offer. Seems kind of pricy, but about what to expect if you let it out your interested in a player. Going from Thomas to Metcalf is tempting but the cost is steep. Thoughts? My other WRs are Kupp. Pittman, Darrel Mooney. Kirk, Hamler, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, Curtis Samuel, Parris Campbell.
He has already tried to trade Metcalf for Jonathan Taylor, then he tried for Chubb, so he's been aiming mighty high.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 266491

His latest offer. Seems kind of pricy, but about what to expect if you let it out your interested in a player. Going from Thomas to Metcalf is tempting but the cost is steep. Thoughts? My other WRs are Kupp. Pittman, Darrel Mooney. Kirk, Hamler, Corey Davis, Marvin Jones, Curtis Samuel, Parris Campbell.
He has already tried to trade Metcalf for Jonathan Taylor, then he tried for Chubb, so he's been aiming mighty high.
Rejected and countered. Removed the QBs from the offer. That's the best I can do IMO and it's a over pay.