• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last of Us 2

PackJason.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished this game about 20 minutes ago. Absolute masterpiece. I'll say that I still liked the first one a tiny bit more, but still an absolute masterpiece.

I can't think of better voice acting and the deep story line is ... Well, I'm not ashamed to say I leaked a tear or two.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just finished this game about 20 minutes ago. Absolute masterpiece. I'll say that I still liked the first one a tiny bit more, but still an absolute masterpiece.

I can't think of better voice acting and the deep story line is ... Well, I'm not ashamed to say I leaked a tear or two.
Game was trash, jmo.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its funny that you have two games that came out this year about killing a bunch of people for revenge only to spare the final person after killing many people to get there. Its like everyone got the 'hey, lets make a game about revenge but also judge people for it' memo but it does seem like TLOU2 beat them to the punch.

Although at this point, I would say that The Last of Us as a series has a protagonist problem. The first game was pretty clearly about Joel. I don't care how much they change the front cover. The emotion felt towards Joel's daughter and Tess in the beginning doesn't transfer over to Ellie without Joel in the picture. The Last of Us 2 being twice as long as the first game while basically being a sidequest to saving the world is likely to hurt the pacing of the series as a whole. That said, once you do a 'Last Jedi' then you don't go back like Star Wars tried to do. Just keep going down that rabbit hole. Make Abby the main character after Ellie gets attacked and is too weak to effectively protect herself and Abby gets put in Joels position making everything go full circle.

Shane_O_Mac812

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I absolutely agree, it was fantastic. I don't understand the hate it gets at all. Not as good as the first game but it was still absolutely fantastic.