• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Last Movie You Watched (no spoilers)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wolf of Wall Street

The FX TV version.......Better than I thought it would be.
Thought it was gonna be boring and sluggish,but it was surprisingly good

But if you have not seen it,its a must cause Margot Robbie has to be the hottest blonde I think I've ever seen since Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct......Probably the hottest ever in a movie.

OMG :what: OMG :yahoo: OMG :drool: OMGGGG :wank::wank::wank:

Will be watching again.......
You gotta see the “real” version if you like Robbie.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Live-action Little Mermaid...er, I mean, Aquaman.

Man, everyone was talking this thing up like it was something special?? Fucking boring as shit. Amber Heard is terrible, Nicole Kidman is terrifying...

Bout sick of superhero movies.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saw Death of Superman and Reign of the Supermen.

Good stuff. Effectively peak Superman writing while also managing to mix in the Justice League. It's all very convenient and plays like an animated greatest hits.

A-

Saw Bohemian Rhapsody.

Solid acting. Very safe.

B+

DragonfromTO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's must see....The nude parts of her had black boxes in her private areas.....:gaah:

I buy some black bristol board to recreate this with hookers, little pro tip :wink:

TemptressToo

The Godmother
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,242.61
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the Sisters Brothers the other night. It was ok.

I thought it would be funnier.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I kinda want to see Seven Psychopaths now to see if Martin McDonagh has this same style in all of his movies.

Highly recommended. It's become one of those movies I'll watch whenever I stumble across it.. providing I haven't seen it in awhile.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad Max. I'd never seen it. You all probably know the plot.. society has broken down and roving gangs are terrorizing the populace...then Max seeks his revenge. The action sequences and cinematography were fantastic considering they made it for half a million. I really enjoyed it. A 22 yo Mel Gibson was almost unrecognizable. He looked like a kid. 9/10

The Rocker. Weird drummer for rising hair band gets kicked to the curb at the demand of a label that wants to sign them... cut to 20 years later and they're huge while he toils in a crap job while living with his sister. His nephew's band asks him to be their drummer.. they get popular, are asked to open for his old band moving toward a grand finale..

It probably wouldn't have been very good regardless, but Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office) as the drummer and star of the movie was just terrible. Maybe Jack Black or Will Ferrell could have elevated the script, but being a scene stealer on a great sitcom definitely does not translate to the big screen in Wilson's case. 2/10

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man in the Iron Mask.

Man, Leo sticks out in this movie like a sore thumb and you're either going to like it or hate it because of that. I think he is great in both of his roles as they both allow him to be alien to his surroundings. The plot is really cynical and basically a soap opera but it also seems to mix in a ton of crude humor. It doesn't have the epic strokes of Count of Monte Cristo or the romantic optimism of a Three Musketeers movie. It sits in the middle of those two and seems to really waste lots of good dialogue and even good characters on scenes that are either too short or too long. The ending is still quite satisfying and I don't regret my time with it but it does feel like a bit of a wasted opportunity.

B-

Zoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just watched Tremors 5.
It was good.
Who knew?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched Bird Box yesterday.

I actually quite enjoyed it. Not that it was an especially “good” movie, but it was fun.

6.5/10

Zoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mad Max. I'd never seen it. You all probably know the plot.. society has broken down and roving gangs are terrorizing the populace...then Max seeks his revenge. The action sequences and cinematography were fantastic considering they made it for half a million. I really enjoyed it. A 22 yo Mel Gibson was almost unrecognizable. He looked like a kid. 9/10

The Rocker. Weird drummer for rising hair band gets kicked to the curb at the demand of a label that wants to sign them... cut to 20 years later and they're huge while he toils in a crap job while living with his sister. His nephew's band asks him to be their drummer.. they get popular, are asked to open for his old band moving toward a grand finale..

It probably wouldn't have been very good regardless, but Rainn Wilson (Dwight from The Office) as the drummer and star of the movie was just terrible. Maybe Jack Black or Will Ferrell could have elevated the script, but being a scene stealer on a great sitcom definitely does not translate to the big screen in Wilson's case. 2/10
Sexy flick

Zoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched M*A*S*H again last night. I saw it in a theater when it came out. It was the first R rated movie I ever attended without a parent. I liked it a lot back then and probably watched it maybe one more time since, back in the 70s. But it has not aged well at all. It was definitely a movie "of its time" which was the height of the Vietnam war and anti-war sentiment... which was really what the movie was about, even though it was set in Korea. I laughed maybe twice and could not wait for it, and the stupid football game with a very annoying musical soundtrack that took up much of the last 20 minutes, to end.
Lots of sex

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched Quo Vadis today. Already read the book a few years back.