• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lakers still won't make the playoffs next year

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it like i see it. When the facts change, i change my call...Plus this is a mickey mouse playoffs, it's like a summer league championship. So i still ended up right like usual
Indeed, that's why I'm picking the Heat and Lakers to meet in the finals. Right again!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I call it like i see it. When the facts change, i change my call...Plus this is a mickey mouse playoffs, it's like a summer league championship. So i still ended up right like usual

No man.

You can’t go from saying a team will miss the playoffs entirely to saying they will win a championship.

The championship prediction was based on facts. The missing the playoff thing was pure troll garbage on the level of some of your all time highlights:

“Warriors will be worse with KD”
“Kyrie is better than Curry”

Just a wildly stupid take that was only coming true if 1 or both of their stars missed most of the season.

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No man.

You can’t go from saying a team will miss the playoffs entirely to saying they will win a championship.

The championship prediction was based on facts. The missing the playoff thing was pure troll garbage on the level of some of your all time highlights:

“Warriors will be worse with KD”
“Kyrie is better than Curry”

Just a wildly stupid take that was only coming true if 1 or both of their stars missed most of the season.

It was before the season and even 1 game had been played. After i called it correctly well you still thought the Clippers were the best team in the west...How did that work out for you?

"Warriors will be fine without KD"

"John Wall is better than Kyrie"

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Better hurry. You only have about 18.5 hours left.

hourglass GIF

lebron23james

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why he wouldn't wanna wear the one she picked, though...

kinda cuts right through the ol' manhood, IF ya know what i mean...:pound:

It's against the rules...This is a law an order country. Did you know online threatening can be a felony?

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

I would hate to see @Shaqdaddy11 get banned!

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's against the rules...This is a law an order country. Did you know online threatening can be a felony?

You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content or your conduct.

huh. Interesting take. guess we'll see how it goes...

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see why he wouldn't wanna wear the one she picked, though...

kinda cuts right through the ol' manhood, IF ya know what i mean...:pound:

This assumes there's manhood to cut through.

That seems a pretty big assumption.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

Waiting Patiently GIF by General Hospital