• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The lack of imagination and poor booking at WWE

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a terrible product right now. Why not form a Lesnar/Goldberg heel tag team managed by Paul Heyman?. Use these guys to five a push to new tag teams. Heyman was so great at WCW managing heel tag teams. The WWE universe really dont like Lesnar or Goldberg.and they would get over fast which would help the face tag teams get over.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a terrible product right now. Why not form a Lesnar/Goldberg heel tag team managed by Paul Heyman?. Use these guys to five a push to new tag teams. Heyman was so great at WCW managing heel tag teams. The WWE universe really dont like Lesnar or Goldberg.and they would get over fast which would help the face tag teams get over.

If i may........

It is two things actually.

1) Vince, after the year he was had, is in I don't give a fuck mode

2) I think with the time that we are in right now, We are playing a bit with Cinematic matches. For i'll give Matt Hardy and Jeremy Boresch credit for. They started with the trend towards that with the matches at the "Hardy Compound"

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see some more factions.

especially as they raise the profile of other members.

Vega’s group is a good example of that.

StanMarsh51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's a silly idea....a mega team like Brock + Goldberg would take any meaningful focus away from the teams they're facing, as all the attention would be on Brock + Goldberg. If they were to lose to any tag team, the focus/attention would be on 'whether Brock + Goldberg' will turn on each other or are they imploding' and the team that beats them will be the afterthought in all this.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know why it's taking so long to get a Lesnar/Lashley match...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just want to know why it's taking so long to get a Lesnar/Lashley match...
They'd have to find a way to turn one of them face and Brock's limited dates would be my guess.

PickleRick

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk man. They sank a ton of money into the football ideology and corona hit and blasted it.... they are on their heels trying to recover.