• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The injuries this season...

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so deflating. It's exhausting to see guy after guy go down week after week. To the point where I'm losing interest in following the NFL. This year seems so much worse than anything in recent memory in regards to injuries league wide.

bigdeal701

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its been awful for sure, seems they just don't make players like they use too lol. Last night it seemed like a different player went down every play.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really worried about Lee. 2 in 6 weeKs. Gotta believe as hard as he plays he Has had More

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moving forward, the Cowboys have some strengths to build around. They have an outstanding OL, a great WR, some young playmakers on defense. I think they should rethink signing Hardy to a long term deal. They have a couple of nice prospects in Lawrence and Gregory. They have Crawford and it looks like they may have hit on Irving. BJones is gonna be a star. Take the money that would be used on Hardy and add a couple of less expensive but solid players at OLB and DB. That would really leave them in position to take the top available talent in the first few rounds of the draft, be it QB, RB or defense

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was a good chance they wouldn't duplicate last year's success, but I thought the division would end up theirs. Oh well.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
When you look at our injuries (outside of Scandrick), are they really that unexpected? This is the 2nd season Romo has been lost for a considerable amount of time due to a collarbone and he typically misses a couple of games every other season. Sean Lee is always hurt.

Dez also typically misses a couple of weeks a season.

Also, every team has injuries. See the Steelers and how bad they have been hit and they still have a better record than us and they are in a better conference.