• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The inevitable trade rumors

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Good Guys linked to three SPs as potential trade candidates:

White Sox Linked To Three Starting Pitchers In Latest Trade Rumors

Nothing but rumors of course, yet if there's even a spark to all the smoke, I'd pass on Ray. Lynn would be the top get, but also the priciest. Bundy might be the overall optimal choice here in terms of what we would receive vs what we'd have to give up.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Good Guys linked to three SPs as potential trade candidates:

White Sox Linked To Three Starting Pitchers In Latest Trade Rumors

Nothing but rumors of course, yet if there's even a spark to all the smoke, I'd pass on Ray. Lynn would be the top get, but also the priciest. Bundy might be the overall optimal choice here in terms of what we would receive vs what we'd have to give up.
Meh. I agree Lynn would be worth it, but I'd rather they do nothing right now.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. I agree Lynn would be worth it, but I'd rather they do nothing right now.
For the right price, I'd be for a Lynn or Bundy trade.....of course the key being the right price. In other words, none of our top prospects whatsoever. The fact of the matter is at this point we really only have 3 starters we can bank on at the present. Lopez is still way too shaky for my taste and we have no idea if Rodon will return and pitch more than a handful of innings before returning to the IL. But if such an ideal trade couldn't be worked out then yes, I'm fine with standing pat.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the right price, I'd be for a Lynn or Bundy trade.....of course the key being the right price. In other words, none of our top prospects whatsoever. The fact of the matter is at this point we really only have 3 starters we can bank on at the present. Lopez is still way too shaky for my taste and we have no idea if Rodon will return and pitch more than a handful of innings before returning to the IL. But if such an ideal trade couldn't be worked out then yes, I'm otherwise fine with standing pat.
Rutherford and a couple of random dudes lol.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rutherford and a couple of random dudes lol.

I hear Blake Rutherford has bulked up and is slamming the ball around in Schaumberg. Someone might like McCann for the rest of the season and there are the 4 pitchers the Sox have stashed from recent drafts.

I think it all depends on making the call on whether Lopez can put it together or if they are close to declaring him a total loss.

idseer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear Blake Rutherford has bulked up and is slamming the ball around in Schaumberg. Someone might like McCann for the rest of the season and there are the 4 pitchers the Sox have stashed from recent drafts.

I think it all depends on making the call on whether Lopez can put it together or if they are close to declaring him a total loss.
i'd want a LOT for mccann. but yeah, it's probably inevitable.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

As much as I'd hate to see him go, McCann is definitely trade bait when looking at the current roster. Colomé perhaps.

ChiSoxFan

FC Bayern Forever #1
Hoopla Cash
$ 400.07
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think it's perfect time to dump colome.
I'm sure Hahn can find a club willing to send something worthwhile for Colomé considering his performance this year:

Screen Shot 2020-08-29 at 1.47.47 PM.png

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why wouldn't they want to keep Colome?

Also, how about Cueto for the #3 starter?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without a proven closer to replace him, I see no way in hell that the Sox trade Colome. And I too have been crossing my fingers each time he takes the mound these days, so it's not as if I'm super big in his corner. Maybe...maybe if Bummer was still on the roster and kicking ass, that's a possible scenario there. Otherwise, Colome is staying put.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumors swirling. one is sox going after woodruff and hader for kopech and other prospects. i’m pretty torn

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
rumors swirling. one is sox going after woodruff and hader for kopech and other prospects. i’m pretty torn
Wow, that is quite the scenario to be torn over. Hader is one of the best closers in the game right now and Woodruff is at the very least a solid #2/#3 level starter. Both teams would be rolling the dice on Kopech - the Brewers for taking someone who won't even pitch this year and is still raw from an experience standpoint. But us as well for trading what could be potentially be a dominant, top of the rotation fireball for years to come. I'm going on record and just wishing this is a rumor only.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i cannot see this happening for so many reason. got to be a joke.
If it was just a bunch of us crazies coming up with wacky trade scenarios, I'd immediately ask for the punchline. But this is from NBC Sports quoting Bob Nightingale, a long time sportswriter. Not that he's a know-all in trade rumors, but he does have his sources. I suspect a bit of smoke there, even if turns out to be no fire.

Jiddy

I wear my Meatball Badge with honor.
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
upload_2020-8-30_22-0-26.gif