• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Good and the Bad

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Good

* Great game by Trubisky. Finally he has a good one with all the pressure he's endured during the week. Hopefully this is the beginning of something special instead of this being a fluke. Everyone knew he would get better over time so it was nice to finally see it. However, there were some caveats:

- Exceptional game calling by Nagy. His system is the real deal and I'm a believer in it. The TD run by Gabriel on that 2 QB play was a thing of beauty, the defense no clue what was going on.
- Tampa's defense was horrible. Absolutely no pressure at all and they left everyone open one after another.
- Trubisky still missed some easy throws.

* Excellent game by Cohen. He was all over the place and displayed all the skill set that i've been raving about since day 1. He should remain our feature back while Howard gets those tough 1 yarders. I read idiotic comments about how Howard would be better in poor weather. LOL. I'll take my chances with defenders trying to tackle Cohen in bad weather any day over Howard.

* Mack. Nothing more needs to be said. He tied the record with 4 straight games with a forced fumble. What a steal he's been.

The Bad

* Leonard Floyd continues his impersonation of being the invisible man. He had a tipped ball but is providing nothing pass rushing.

* Roquan Smith looks weak. He isn't making much of an impact and I still remember him getting pummeled backwards in the Green Bay game. He really hasn't been the impact player I was anticipating.

* Jordan Howard continues to prove me right. He is so overrated by Bear fans. I saw it from the beginning. The guy is not that good. His carries should continue to get limited the rest of the way. Cohen will be fine as the featured back.

* Hicks getting booted from the game was embarrassing.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is playing great football, there is more then pass rushing to his job. He covers with the best LBs I ever seen play and his run defense is fantastic. Smith is in his 4th game with no preseason and is covering guys like a blanket. Half our sacks are because of the top of the line coverage by Floyd and Smith. Cohen showed he could not be a feature back as our QB got more yards carrying the ball then him.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as Roquan's name is not being mentioned for the wrong reasons, I don't see a problem here. He's still getting adjusted and conditioned to his role as a starter. Seems to be ok with me. I'm not sure why everyone thinks Floyd has to make sacks in order to be considered as having had a good game. He's been quite effective in pass coverage and he's been helping in containment to allow sacks by others. Again, I don't see anything that would be glaringly wrong with his play. Agreed with Howard, at least with respect to yesterday's game. He doesn't appear to be a big factor at all in Nagy's aggressive game plan. So be it.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Floyd is playing great football, there is more then pass rushing to his job. He covers with the best LBs I ever seen play and his run defense is fantastic. Smith is in his 4th game with no preseason and is covering guys like a blanket. Half our sacks are because of the top of the line coverage by Floyd and Smith. Cohen showed he could not be a feature back as our QB got more yards carrying the ball then him.

lol at all your hyperbole.

Cohen can't be a feature back because Trubisky got more rushing yards? What does that say about Howard? Cohen had the same number of rushing yards as Trubisky btw. Not that that makes any bit of difference at all.

You have no understanding of this game.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both made huge coverage plays, deep, on Sunday and Roquan thumps when he does get home.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cohen can't be a feature back because Trubisky got more rushing yards? What does that say about Howard? Cohen had the same number of rushing yards as Trubisky btw. Not that that makes any bit of difference at all.

Cohen can’t be a feature back for the same reason players like Sproles and Bernard can’t be a feature back.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I love Cohen. He is not and never will be a feature back. Both Floyd and Smith cover as Mac destroys. Floyd played with a club and Smith is in his first few games without a preseason. When you make a stance and dig in you make yourself look foolish.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love Cohen. He is not and never will be a feature back. Both Floyd and Smith cover as Mac destroys. Floyd played with a club and Smith is in his first few games without a preseason. When you make a stance and dig in you make yourself look foolish.
I thought Floyd was playing without the club last weekend.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still has a brace on it, but it affords him some finger movement.
Correct, and in a post game interview, his LB coach said it's still sore and he doesn't yet have full functionality with the hand.