• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Golf Club

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comes out Tuesday for PS4. Bare bones golf game which allows you to create golf courses and then anyone can play them cross platform. Should be pretty cool if you're a golfer

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching this games progress, but I am slightly concerned that it got luke warm reviews for the xbox one. Although, I heard the mechanics where good and the whole making your own course sounds great.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been keeping an eye on this one. I want to wait a little bit for the more honest reviews to leak out. It looks like it might be worth getting.

HawkeyesRuleURFace

Avid Basketball Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright so I downloaded it. There are some bugs that are supposedly getting fixed right now but it's a pretty cool game. I'm a big fan of golf course design and that feature is awesome. I really don't even play too many rounds other than the courses that I make and publish. It's pretty damn hard but I think it's a good game. It's a good break from that crap COD put out this past year. Once these bugs are fixed it should be pretty good. I think they need to add more options as to what you can put on the golf courses to make them more aesthetically pleasing but overall if you enjoy golf I think you will enjoy this game

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's okay, I played it over the weekend. It seems kind of dumb you can't get any backspin with wedges.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about getting Golf Club 2019 for $20 for Xbox One. Never played the older ones but this one is supposed to be vastly improved, been watching Youtube videos of the gameplay. It looks pretty challenging, definitely more challenging than Tiger Woods or even the Rory game. It's supposed to be very realistic and no crazy backspin or power-ups like the Tiger games.

night

Undocumented PhD
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking about getting Golf Club 2019 for $20 for Xbox One. Never played the older ones but this one is supposed to be vastly improved, been watching Youtube videos of the gameplay. It looks pretty challenging, definitely more challenging than Tiger Woods or even the Rory game. It's supposed to be very realistic and no crazy backspin or power-ups like the Tiger games.
It’s a very solid game. You’re right that it’s a lot harder than Tiger but in a good way.